LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Crabtree was amazingly impressive in his debut.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by forty9ers49:
He really reminded me a lot of Boldin just in the way he plays and catches the tough ball. The one he dropped was mostly due to Hill"s baby arm and he looked like he's been there before.

Sh*t, he had to dive for that one. Most receivers would have dropped it.
The dude's seriously talented. The way he reaches for that ball! He's got long arms and he can reach up high. His hands are like glue as well. Hi routes were good, needs a little more polish but for a rookie he really looked nice. He takes up space despite not being a big receiver, his size is average but his play was big.

This guy looks like he might do something good. Haven't seen a rookie WR on our team look that good in a long time.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by forty9ers49:
He really reminded me a lot of Boldin just in the way he plays and catches the tough ball. The one he dropped was mostly due to Hill"s baby arm and he looked like he's been there before.

Sh*t, he had to dive for that one. Most receivers would have dropped it.

i don't remember that pass at all

was i pooping?
The thing is, if Hill would have stayed in the game, we would have said, Crabs couldn't get open, he couldn't get separation. The QB was the problem the whole time.
Originally posted by B_Carmine:

wow 3 recievers were open on that play.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
The dude's seriously talented. The way he reaches for that ball! He's got long arms and he can reach up high. His hands are like glue as well. Hi routes were good, needs a little more polish but for a rookie he really looked nice. He takes up space despite not being a big receiver, his size is average but his play was big.

This guy looks like he might do something good. Haven't seen a rookie WR on our team look that good in a long time.

Have to go back to Patrick Willis.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by WINiner:
I knew the guy was good, but I was extremely impressed with his game considering all variables. I mean he's basically been out of football for nearly a year and only been in the building for a couple weeks.

I hope this is a sign of things to come. Dude's got some mitts on him. Absolutely attacks the ball with his hands. Very aggressive when catching the ball. I love it!!!

almost makes ya wish we would have just signed him from the get go eh?

Yeah, but it also makes me really glad we got him signed.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

God damn. Didn't even notice that. Hill looked at Crabtree the entire f**king time, what a joke lol

SF, how often did this probably happen this season? All the time I'm sure.
Originally posted by Method:

God damn. Didn't even notice that. Hill looked at Crabtree the entire f**king time, what a joke lol

He does that all the time Method. Hey, told you Sing would pull the trigger, huh? Good times.

He looks a lot like Fitzgearald catching the ball. He attacks the ball at its high point with super strong hands. I'm just wondering how fast he really is.
I give him MAD props he didnt flinch
he caught everything thrown his way even that crappy pass out of bound's from Shaun Rattay
Not sure if this was posted already, but here's a positive testimonial from the opposition...

"I saw a guy that's going to be a good football player," Texans cornerback Dunta Robinson said. "He ran good routes and you know he's fearless. ... I think he's going to be a very good pro in this league."
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

He does that all the time Method. Hey, told you Sing would pull the trigger, huh? Good times.

Obe, you won't see any negative posts about Singletary this week dude. This was a tough move to make but it had to be made. Most fun I've had watching a Niner offensive passing game for a long ass time.
Crabs gets an A+ for his performance today! Wish we had film on all of his routs. dude can cut on a dime and catch anything thrown around him.
Share 49ersWebzone