LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Crabtree was amazingly impressive in his debut.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We have something special in Crabtree!
Took him 1 game to pass up DHB's totals! 6 games and only 2 receptions for 36yds!?!

Al Davis is a fool
I do not believe in moral victories, but all I gotta say is that we did move in the right direction today. If we had not gotten down 21-0 in the first half, we would not have seen Smith play. Seeing Smith play really lets everyone know how much Hill was holding our offense back. I really enjoyed seeing Smith out there, and I hope this is the new Smith. His chemistry with Vernon Davis was impressive, and he seemed to have a little bit of it with Crabtree, too.

Lets hope that this game is one we can move on from, and hopefully we showed some signs of what our offense will be like from this point on.
well well, it seems like everything is coming along, we just need some time and consistency
where are the pictures of crabtree!
Originally posted by teeohh:
where are the pictures of crabtree!

I posted some on page 5 from yahoo sports
  • titan
  • Veteran
SPECIAL! Imagine what he can do with a little more practice and familiarization!
If Crabtree got into camp on time I think we at least win one more game, probabl the Vikings.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 25, 2009 at 6:18 PM ]
Originally posted by DesiDez:

none of these are cool enough to be a desktop
Wait.....I thought that we didn't want this diva!!!

Originally posted by boomer49er:

yeah, that was before Hammer
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
A couple things stood out to me:
1) Very clean routes for a rookie. Usually, rookies are sloppy with their footwork. I thought he looked sharp,

2) Good hands. He had one drop on a ball that was not very well thrown, but the rest of the time, he used his hands to catch the ball, and did not have it jar loose after contact.

A solid first game. Very impressed with the rook, and he is only going to get better.

Its truly amazing what Crabtree has been able to do in such a short time frame.

The guy plays like a cartoon. He catches the ball with ease, turns with ease, moves around quickly with ease. He seems to really have fun out there too.

It looks like he has a good chance of making DHB money after all.
he looked like a true #1 WR in his DEBUT! I think we need to make sure this kid is a priority in next week's game plan. Playing the Colts who are capable of putting up tons of points all game long we need to be very agressive and getting this kid the ball is imperative.

I thought we were a power running offense.

I thought Alex Smith could never throw 3 touchdowns in one half.

I thought we didn't have the O-line to run a spread offense.

I thought Singletary was too stubborn to abandon the "grind your running back into a hamburger" offense.

I thought a rookie WR would be crippled if he missed over 70 practices to start the season.

I thought Ray didn't know how to run a spread offense.

Wow, did we find out some things today.

This loss, was the closest thing to a victory I have ever felt without it actually being a victory.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

I thought we were a power running offense.

I thought Alex Smith could never throw 3 touchdowns in one half.

I thought we didn't have the O-line to run a spread offense.

I thought Singletary was too stubborn to abandon the "grind your running back into a hamburger" offense.

I thought a rookie WR would be crippled if he missed over 70 practices to start the season.

I thought Ray didn't know how to run a spread offense.

Wow, did we find out some things today.

This loss, was the closest thing to a victory I have ever felt without it actually being a victory.

I feel like everything I thought I ever knew is wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone