There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon Davis needs his contract extended

ASAP...lol before he goes for 15tds and realizes no one can really cover him..
Originally posted by islandink:
ASAP...lol before he goes for 15tds and realizes no one can really cover him..

word
Originally posted by islandink:
ASAP...lol before he goes for 15tds and realizes no one can really cover him..

Thats the best idea I have heard all day.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by islandink:
ASAP...lol before he goes for 15tds and realizes no one can really cover him..

Thats the best idea I have heard all day.
Davis has 355 yards and 6 TDs on the year.

At his current pace, he'd finish with about: 945 yards, and 16 TDs.

I'm predicting around 900 yards with 11 TDs.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Davis has 355 yards and 6 TDs on the year.

At his current pace, he'd finish with about: 945 yards, and 16 TDs.

I'm predicting around 900 yards with 11 TDs.

Pro Bowl
  • 49erinChicago
  • Info N/A
Vernon said earlier this season that he would like to play w/ Dolphins, now that his brother plays their. The contract should be extended before the season ends.
exactly he is having a ProBowl type year, and when we throw to him, regardless of how many ppl are on him his % of coming up with the ball has to be above 80 lol.. with those #'s and his potential being tapped right now, Id hate to see him grow with us and watch some other team reap the benefits lol
I admittedly hopped off the Davis bandwagon after last season, but i'm definitely itching for a spot.

Can someone make room?

-9fA
Yup, our high draft picks may be starting to prosper finally.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Yup, our high draft picks may be starting to prosper finally.

Lol that is how bad this team was. We had to draft a ton of high picks and then give them 4 years to develop. Thanks Terry Donohue!
It's weird to say, but Jimmy Raye is the best thing to happen to Vernon Davis as far as being involved in the Offensive game plan.


Vernon Davis is quickly becoming the BEST TE in the NFL, and it's unfolding before our very eyes
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 10,234
Someone will eventually play a safety over the top of Davis or bracket him with a second LB on those seam/skinny post routes we run every single time in the Red Zone. Eventually, that route is going to bite us in the butt.

I guess now with Crabtree we can throw it to someone who will catch anything one-on-one on the outside.
when does his current deal run out? i agree this guy needs to be locked up along with Willis and Gore
Originally posted by Oscar:
Someone will eventually play a safety over the top of Davis or bracket him with a second LB on those seam/skinny post routes we run every single time in the Red Zone. Eventually, that route is going to bite us in the butt.

I guess now with Crabtree we can throw it to someone who will catch anything one-on-one on the outside.

crabtree looked great out there. showed leaping ability, great hands, the ability to get open. as he and smith continue to learn eachothers tendencies we will start to see more YAC