There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did anyone esle see?

The bulls**t call's in the first half. First one was the obvious block in the back on Willis on the Slaton TD catch. Second was the illegal contact on Bruce by Robinson that was called on Bruce. F-ing terrible. I can see missing some holding calls in a pile and such calls like that but these we in the open and easy calls. Maybe cause the president and his son were there.
Bad calls going our way but too little too late. Lets move on to next week.
Especially the holding on Willis was very obvious, dont know about the Bush family though. Guess it was just a bad call, totally unpolitical
Originally posted by kstolai:
Bad calls going our way but too little too late. Lets move on to next week.

Yeah but even great teams only make up for bad calls half the time. That block in the back would have made it 3rd & over 20 so thats a FG there. Bruce call would have gave us a first down instead of the punt that lead to a TD to Daniels. I know though it just pisses me off.
Yeah and there was one play when one of the DL for Houston jumped way before the snap but there was no offsides call. There was actually 2 or 3 like that but that's the main one I remember. Oh well, we lost and the refs didn't help us but at the same time we could've won had Alex played in the 1st half, and we diidn't get so many 3 and outs, and Battle hadn't dropped that punt. But it's just stuff our team has to get better at.