There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did Pashos get hurt?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Singletary brought up that Pashos will be evaluted later in his presser. Any info? If he's out we're screwed.
Shoulder contusion.

Spikes, justin smith, aubrayo, and marques were injured today as well.
I don't want Pashos to start at RT again. He's awful.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We definetly have to go Tackle in the draft next year, this is really unexceptable.
I did not see the game. When Pasho got hurt what was the OL? Snyder at RT and Rachal at RG?
Yep, he got hurt but when he left and we had Smith at RT and Snyder at RG we protected Alex much better.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luis1985:
Yep, he got hurt but when he left and we had Smith at RT and Snyder at RG we protected Alex much better.

Smith at RT? I didn't know we had a Smith that played RT for us. Are you sure it wasn't Sims?
[ Edited by mayo63 on Oct 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM ]
it was sims at right tackle
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Yes. His shoulder was messed up. It is believed to be "serious" per Maiocco.
pashos was a bust signing. he hasn't been the upgrade over snyder we were hoping for
Originally posted by Oscar:

Yeah scary thing is that Sims looked solid while he was in. What ever we were in the second half just keep it like that.
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:

Yeah scary thing is that Sims looked solid while he was in. What ever we were in the second half just keep it like that.

hey, whatever works.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:

hey, whatever works.

Exactly my friend.
Winston Justice in free agency next year. He's been playing pretty well at RT for the Eagles. We can't draft offensive linemen obviously so we need to get them through other means.
We need Rachel to sit and learn not play and learn.