LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Whatever happens at Indianapolis next week...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for PRIMETIME21.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Oh this is some real bulls**t that is going right now. After Alex Smith carved up the Texans D who hadn't given up but 3 points in the 2nd half of the last 3 games we CAN beat the Colts. They are not that good honestly. I am going to say we win 38-28

that made me laugh

Manning is gonna rip us to shreds, we will beat the Titans, be 4-4 and all we can do is hope the Cards and Seahawks can lose.

yeah no chance in hell we beat the colts in their house, clements still plays corner last i checked and he gets burned by star recievers like reggie wayne and with someone like peyton throwing the ball like he does its gonna be a long day.
Originally posted by crzy:
No pressure next week. We're going to probably be 10 point underdogs.

Being 3-4 is okay. We just have to finish 6-3. 9-7 makes the playoffs.

No we need to win.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Oh this is some real bulls**t that is going right now. After Alex Smith carved up the Texans D who hadn't given up but 3 points in the 2nd half of the last 3 games we CAN beat the Colts. They are not that good honestly. I am going to say we win 38-28

that made me laugh

Manning is gonna rip us to shreds, we will beat the Titans, be 4-4 and all we can do is hope the Cards and Seahawks can lose.

yeah no chance in hell we beat the colts in their house, clements still plays corner last i checked and he gets burned by star recievers like reggie wayne and with someone like peyton throwing the ball like he does its gonna be a long day.

first im gonna say we are gonna lose to the colts just wantt to put out there that clements did a good job shutting down andre johnson
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by crzy:
No pressure next week. We're going to probably be 10 point underdogs.

Being 3-4 is okay. We just have to finish 6-3. 9-7 makes the playoffs.

No we need to win.

this
Spencer was on Johnson alot more then Clements was but ya?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
We have to go in with a game plan to score 35 points and hope to God we can hold them to 34. We're gonna have to score mucho points to win.
Originally posted by Sugatis:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
No freebies or "feel good" losses. We better WIN.

Not a chance in hell we win against Peyton - Just not going to happen. We can continue to make good progress - Alex needs to have a solid game and keep us in it. I have been saying 9-7 I still believe that - 10-6 possible though alot more likely with Alex and the Offense being opened up that is for damn sure

Hey we are fans here, we should be saying we can win every game, no matter how realistic or farfetched it may be...im calling it, WE END THE COLTS UNDEFEATED STREAK!!!
We're probably going to have to score 30+ to win. We're playing Manning IN INDIANAPOLIS. That's going to be an insanely hard task.

If we did win, it'd be an insanely close game -- something like 35-34 or something like that.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We're probably going to have to score 30+ to win. We're playing Manning IN INDIANAPOLIS. That's going to be an insanely hard task.

If we did win, it'd be an insanely close game -- something like 35-34 or something like that.

if there is any game for the O to wake up, the colts game is it. 30+pts is a must.
Alex gets a "pass" but I don't wanna see 3 picks and 40% completion rate either. I want some decent play. I don't expect him to play like Peyton but he's gotta show he IS the better option than Hilll or a top QB in next years draft.

• Apone
  • Veteran
Well said. You can easily an make argument that Colts are the best team in the NFL, if not P4P the best in the AFC. I don't expect Alex to have a great game, but than again not many QB's or teams do against the Colts. Of course I want to win, but as long as we can keep it respectable I will be content.
Originally posted by Sugatis:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
No freebies or "feel good" losses. We better WIN.

Not a chance in hell we win against Peyton - Just not going to happen. We can continue to make good progress - Alex needs to have a solid game and keep us in it. I have been saying 9-7 I still believe that - 10-6 possible though alot more likely with Alex and the Offense being opened up that is for damn sure

there are only a few elite teams in this league and each year most of them lose at least 1 game that shocks everyone. even though we lost we gained alot of momemtum by our 2nd half play.
The D looked very good in the 2nd half given a chance to rest and decent field position
We got very good QB play out of Smith giving us alot of hope
VD played as well as any TE can be expected to
Crabtree looked great
The 9ers will win the NFC West at 9-7 or 10-6 we are still 3-0 in the division and the Cards are going to get killed tonight by the Giants.
Originally posted by teeohh:
the colts are elite, our defense will have their hands full trying to stop manning

Well if our offense can avoid 3 and outs constantly then we can do it. If there is anything Manning has struggled against its 34 defenses.
Hope we keep it close. Any given sunday like Raiders over Eagles last week.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

that made me laugh

Besides Roddy White I dont remember to many WR's torching us not to mention if you actually look at the matchup it looks good for Clements. What he lacks is speed and so does Wayne. But there isn't a corner in the league who can cover Wayne if Manning has time to throw the ball. That ball he dropped into Dallas Clark was thrown into good coverage but the throw was great
Share 49ersWebzone