Originally posted by truekingcarlos:Originally posted by 49ersking:
1. Why does our team need a pep talk every game? They seem to be waiting
for Singletary to give them a motivational speech at half-time. In most cases, it's too late...even if it's supposed to work.
2. Why don't we go with 3 or more WRs on more series? Do we have to fall behind 21 points before Raye wakes up?
3. One a positive side, who would have thought at the beginning of the season that VD would be a star?
who would have thought that Crabtree would start his first NFL game with
so much poise?
4. What's up with Gore nowadays?
5. Second week in a row our defense is below avg and the main reason we
lost both games.
6. We fall to 3-3 in NFC West, most likely so will AZ tonight. Next week, good chance we will lose (vs Colts!), and AZ wins against Carolina. That means we fall behind in the NFC West and go under .500
1. Our offense puts the team way behind early on. That's the only reason Singletary has to give the boy scout rallies.
2. Because Hill is a game manager and we are playing to his incredible management skills. 3 runs with an occasional 2 run 1 pass to confuse the defense. It's worked so far right?
3. VD's been around for a long time, since men and women have been copulating, and only now do you realize VD is a star? As for Crabs, the same applies.
4. Gore = Barlow. Any questions?
5. A game managing QB creates Defensive stress.
6. As long as Carolina loses, I'm all good. We need the highest picks we can get. Oh, we'll still beat AZ.
FCK YOU DON'T EVER CALL GORE KEVAN BARLOW.