1. Why does our team need a pep talk every game? They seem to be waiting
for Singletary to give them a motivational speech at half-time. In most cases, it's too late...even if it's supposed to work.
2. Why don't we go with 3 or more WRs on more series? Do we have to fall behind 21 points before Raye wakes up?
3. One a positive side, who would have thought at the beginning of the season that VD would be a star?
who would have thought that Crabtree would start his first NFL game with
so much poise?
4. What's up with Gore nowadays?
5. Second week in a row our defense is below avg and the main reason we
lost both games.
6. We fall to 3-3 in NFC West, most likely so will AZ tonight. Next week, good chance we will lose (vs Colts!), and AZ wins against Carolina. That means we fall behind in the NFC West and go under .500