LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

Shaun Hill's Sideline Demeanor (JOKE THREAD JOKE THREAD!!!!!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Did you guys see Hill after he got taken out of the game?

Standing around with a frown on his face, not talking to anyone. Not cheering on his team when Alex Smith was trying to lead the comeback drive. Just that forelorm frown on his face.

Hill is not a leader.

Discuss

(For the newer guys this is a joke. There was a thread about Alex like this I think it was in 2007 when Alex smith got replaced by Hill)
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Oct 25, 2009 at 1:32 PM ]
Same thing happens when most QB's get benched, or players in general.
You are a hater. I saw Hill pat Smith on the back when he ran for a first down and he was clapping and cheering when our team scored. He doesn't have the physical tools to bring us for 2 TDs down, but it doesn't mean he isnt a good teammate or a winner 10-6 as a starter.
Let's no pile on Hill. He was upset, but he was always around Alex and the coaches when Alex came to the sidelines.
Quiet youngin.

We can't diss Shaun Hill. Its okay to talk smack about Alex but not Shaun

In fact, lock this thing up
i'm pretty sure all of us would've been pissed if we got taken out of the game
He said it was a joke.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Let's no pile on Hill. He was upset, but he was always around Alex and the coaches when Alex came to the sidelines.

yeah he looked pissed but he was def supportive of Alex
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Him and Alex had a good relationship from what I hear. Wasn't be Alex's best man at his wedding?

He's probably upset with himself.
Oh come on. What's he supposed to look like, thrilled? Look at Montana when he got replaced by Young. Look at Young when he got the hook against Philly.

This is a thread lacks validity.

I'm just having some fun with the situation. I honestly don't care who starts as long as we win.

Again this was a joke for those zoner vets.
People in this thread fail at reading comprehension.
Originally posted by kray28:
Him and Alex had a good relationship from what I hear. Wasn't be Alex's best man at his wedding?

He's probably upset with himself.
Originally posted by DonJulio:
People in this thread fail at reading comprehension.

i decided to help them out.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I'm just having some fun with the situation. I honestly don't care who starts as long as we win.

Again this was a joke for those zoner vets.

That won't end well. Sorry.

Share 49ersWebzone