DO YOU WANT CRABBY TO START NEXT WEEK?

Originally posted by RonMexico:
awesome poll

Its like, "yes" "yes" "no"
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ION2814:
Yes. Crabs and Smith.

Mr Bruce and Mr Hill, please hand in your badges, your services are no longer required.
He made the raiders look like fools in less than a quarter.
no he only gave me 5 pts in my fantasy league. He only play in all of the plays except a couple and coach is going to bench him
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
no he only gave me 5 pts in my fantasy league. He only play in all of the plays except a couple and coach is going to bench him

I thought elevating Crabtree soo quickly was a mistake...I was wrong!!
Originally posted by WINiner:

after watching the game today the only thing i could think was it was part of the contract to sart from day 1. had some good plays. Asa far as i was concerned he needed to pay as much as possible. i.e PR, KR,
  • Tyler82
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by WINiner:

That takes a big man to admit he as wrong......you the man!
Crabby's hands are INSANE!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I have now officially forgiven him for holding out, I am willing to start fresh.
cool thread

Who voted "No"?

• Drake198604
  • Info N/A
Crab is the man... strong hands... expecially on that critical 3 down.
Hell to the yes, that guy made catches other WR wouldn't make on our team.
next week he will have his first touchdown, book it
If morgan wouldnt of had that dumb penalty he would of had another catch and 22 more yards.
You know when you see a guy play for the first time and you say to yourself that guy can play? That was me. Great hands, great rac ability, just looked like he has something none of our other WRs have...I can't explain it, he just looks different than the other guys when he catches the ball.
Share 49ersWebzone