There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nice numbers from 3 Wrs and Davis

Rec. Yards Average.

V. Davis 7 93 13.3 3 TDs
J. Morgan 4 62 15.5
M. Crabtree 5 56 11.2
I. Bruce 2 23 11.5


Not bad for a half. Maybe our spread will show up against Indy's spread next week. I think Crabtree and Davis will make each other better along with some bigger holes for Gore in the 2nd half, but that is also due because we so far behind.
[ Edited by global_nomad on Oct 25, 2009 at 1:22 PM ]
We actually started to use the spread formation. here's to hoping we pass more often next week and it doesn't take a 21-0 deficit to open up the playbook.
Let's get Brandon Jones in there instead of Bruce, then we will have a very dangerous offense.

Crabtree, Morgan, and VD, all had great games. Hopefully this game will open up our running game more, and if Smith keeps this up
No doubt in my mind, we'd probably of won this game for sure if Smith started, and there's a good chance Crabs could have had a TD early on in the game.
its exciting to know we can have an explosive offense ....it's just being held back by a ghost running game that just isn't there with a horrible Oline
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Let's get Brandon Jones in there instead of Bruce, then we will have a very dangerous offense.

Crabtree, Morgan, and VD, all had great games. Hopefully this game will open up our running game more, and if Smith keeps this up

crabs looked good. Seems to kept himself ready during the holdout.
i'm excited for crabtree
  • dald1
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 550
we looked pretty damn good throwing the ball today. Hopefully every1 keys in on our running game again so alex can have 6 tds for 400+ yards ahahahahha ok but seriously i think our passing game will def help our run game.
im excited for some spread
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Rec. Yards Average.

V. Davis 7 93 13.3 3 TDs
J. Morgan 4 62 15.5
M. Crabtree 5 56 11.2
I. Bruce 2 23 11.5


Not bad for a half. Maybe our spread will show up against Indy's spread next week. I think Crabtree and Davis will make each other better along with some bigger holes for Gore in the 2nd half, but that is also due because we so far behind.

How are Bruce's numbers "nice?" 2 catches for 23 yards = weak.

Vernon tore it up, Morgan made some nice plays and Crabtree looked great (should have had 6 catches for 78 yards).
i can't believe kwame harris could run block better than the right side of the line we have now
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
No doubt in my mind, we'd probably of won this game for sure if Smith started, and there's a good chance Crabs could have had a TD early on in the game.

not to mention it would have been his first 300yd game.

but that was the best we've all seen of Smith. He look comfortable, mature, confident and he was spreading it with ease. Smith needs to start the rest of the season, and hopefully he keeps it up and emerges as our future QB. I really dont want my jersey and posters going to waste lol. But i honeslty have said it all along, Hill is nothing more than a very good BACKUP that can manage and win you games. But he lacks the arm, elusiveness in the pocket. Smith looked like he had all the tools today, we will see next week..
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i can't believe kwame harris could run block better than the right side of the line we have now

Kwame wasn't bad at run blovking. In fact, he was actually GOOD at it. In pass protection, however..
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i can't believe kwame harris could run block better than the right side of the line we have now

Few people questioned Kwame's ability to run block, it was his pass blocking, and holding/false start calls that got him booted.
  • DSGB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 172
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
No doubt in my mind, we'd probably of won this game for sure if Smith started, and there's a good chance Crabs could have had a TD early on in the game.


Coach Sing would of put me in first quater, we win the game. Not a doubt in my mind!

How much you wanna bet Alex can throw a football over those mountains!