There are 229 users in the forums

WHORABLE CLOCK MANAGEMENT

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by DesiDez:
All i know is that is some A+ spelling.

That spelling was sooo bad I had to think about the correct spelling of horrible.

he did it on purpose champ. Thats why its A+.

Is that why he had to edit his original post?

no, just because some of you didn't get the humor
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
Did anybody else noticed that the coaches weren't giving him the plays fast enough. It looks like he kept putting his hands out, like what are we running?

Awful..... They didn't seemed to know what they wanted to run towards the end.

They were too busy trying to wake up Raye from his usual nap during games.

Get him a couple of NO-Dose and 3 cans of redbull.
The timeouts were saved because someone on the team informed Sing how dumb it was to use them. That info coming straight from spying on the zone last week.
All i know is that is some A+ spelling.

I think he did it on purpose at least i hope for his sake.
u gotta admit, alex walking off field like a bad ass looked pretty sick lol.

alex smith: "alex smith plays when he wants to play"
So I am not sure of this. Just a guess but on the 2nd delay of game where Alex was walking to the sideline and people thought we called timeout. I think that may have been on purpose to lose 5 yds but to preserve a timeout. We knew we needed timeouts even if we get our 3rd score of the game because Texans would get the ball back. I didn't mind that decision if that indeed was on purpose which I think it was.
  • evil
  • Veteran
With 2:3somthing left on the clock and we stopped them on 1st was where we should have called one of our 2 final timeouts and then after the stop on 2nd you call another and after the 3rd down stop the 2 minute warning stops the clock. You get the ball back with a bit more time than what we had.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
That thread title just turned my day around . . . . . . thank you for that !!!

You're easy
The two delay of games were inexcusable. Especially the one on the last drive. Call the damn timeout. 4th and 5 is a lot more manageable than 4th and 10. Especially with that shaky offensive line. Also before the 2 minute warning Singletary should have called the timeouts. He let 30 seconds run off the clock before the 2 minute warning. It was such a kick in the nuts to come back and lose the game because of boneheaded decisions like that.
Originally posted by TDNiners:
Did anybody else noticed that the coaches weren't giving him the plays fast enough. It looks like he kept putting his hands out, like what are we running?

Awful..... They didn't seemed to know what they wanted to run towards the end.

Yeah I was so pissed off that was going on.

You must remember, since Smith never got to practice two minute drills during practice, because he was the back-up, there were some "glitches" in the real game.

I thought Alex Smith was actually doing pretty great on the last drive, until the delay of game. They had just enough time to either score or kick a field goal with 1 timeout left.
$5 says that the TC had sex with the clock management
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Was it just me, or did it seem like there was no sense of emergency towards the end of the game ? Do we not practice a 2 minute offense ? Shouldn't we have been using it earlier ?

Yes it was WHORABLE which is worse than HORRIBLE

I think is was worse than "Whorable". Since they get paid by how much they perform my guess would be that working girls don't give away time like this team does.

Plus I don't think it was Smith's fault as at least the one time, every time he tried to start the huddle the coaches kept sending in different personell. He stepped in and out at least twice when new players kept coming in. That's coaches screwing up, not Smith.
Share 49ersWebzone