There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pull the trigger Singltary!

I can't watch this offense anymore, Hill is awful! I know most people are going to defend him and say its not the qb but, he isnt helping at all! We need to admit that despite his numbers we have the worst qb in the league, Smith showed so much more promise before he got hurt, this offense is very weak and a qb change couldn't hurt. So Sing, quit being stuborn, and make the change already
Sing still has a mancrush on Hill. He's gonna rip his O-line more than anything.
I`d rather see Davis than Smith. I have seen enough of Smith to know I dont want to see him anymore!
Originally posted by ninernutt:
I can't watch this offense anymore, Hill is awful! I know most people are going to defend him and say its not the qb but, he isnt helping at all! We need to admit that despite his numbers we have the worst qb in the league, Smith showed so much more promise before he got hurt, this offense is very weak and a qb change couldn't hurt. So Sing, quit being stuborn, and make the change already

let me see smith... Agreed.
please God make it stop, I just want Hill to tear his acl
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by ninernutt:

let me see smith... Agreed.

I would love to see Smith on the field again..... only after he's been implated with a set of balls first.
If he doesn't I might not be able to watch anymore. If ther eis pressure Hill just ducks his head down and waits to get sacked.

Whatever instinct and feel he had is gone this line is brutal. I am so pisssed that we can still suck so much after 7 freakin years. No it is not overreacting, we are heading for 5-11.
game manager= take the sack, throw it away don't throw the INT

also don't know where the check down is, don't have the ability to avoid a sack, don't have the ability to come back

Countless times I have seen gore wide open for some type of gain but what happens? sack, scramble for 1 yard, incomplete pass to someone he should not have thrown to

I LOVES IT
[ Edited by RonMexico on Oct 25, 2009 at 11:32 AM ]
Nate Davis is at home sick.
  • Drake198604
  • Info N/A
PLEASE GET HILL THE HELL OUT OF THERE
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
please God make it stop, I just want Hill to tear his acl

Wow.

Are you seriously hoping for a Niner to get injured? Grow up.

I love how everyone here thinks that taking out Hill will suddenly make this team good.

Maybe he needs to go, but the problem isn't at QB, it's our entire team.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=127988