There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BRINGS TEARS TO ME EYES !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Makes me wonder about when I signed up on the WZ. I could have gone with "IWASATTHECATCH2" in stead of StOnEy333.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Makes me wonder about when I signed up on the WZ. I could have gone with "IWASATTHECATCH2" in stead of StOnEy333.

• Envy
  • Veteran
Man I miss the old days....
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
This ranks up there too with Niner moments!

+1 was my most recent and greatest moment as a 20 year old Niner Fan

I agree, but I also knew there was no way we had a shot at beating the Bucs after that game. Kind of a buzz killer.

Oh contrare. Actually, a lot of analysts thought we had a pretty good shot at the Bucs and their cover 2, since we executed the WCO so perfectly. Of course, things turned out to be much different; that Bucs defense was too much to handle on any given day; unfortunately, Jim Mora Jr. always played a lackadaisical style of defense.....he refused to blitz Johnson, and in the process.....we got torched that day.
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by Axl49:

+1 was my most recent and greatest moment as a 20 year old Niner Fan

I agree, but I also knew there was no way we had a shot at beating the Bucs after that game. Kind of a buzz killer.

LOL yeah me too there D was AMAZING that year plumber getting hurt didnt help us either
The '98 WC game is my all time favorite. I shut the TV off after the packers scored, but I forced myself to turn it back on in case of a miracle. I was so SICK of losing to these guys, even more so than the losses against the cowboys. It also really ticked me off how there were so many bandwaggon packer fans in the bay area, and I hated how so many of them rooted for the packers to beat the patriots in the SB. After the niners scored I was jumping and screaming like crazy.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Don't you miss Mooch? I mean come on we might never have went to the show with all the talent we had but at least we got some great games.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
That is a good one, but I'll go with Steve and is play in the SB against the Chargers. All kinds of records being broken and Rice catching TD's with one arm. Total manhandling of the Chargers. I was really happy to see him finally win the big one and get "The Monkey" off his back.

Oh my what a bonanza.

~Ceadder
That game will always be tainted in my eyes because of the Rice fumble.
Every one of these cant be described with words. Please keep em showing up here !
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

that's my numero uno niner moment. i was born in 91 so i don't remember much besides the late young years and the t.o. era

Yeah man this is my favorite 49er moment ever...i was born in 90 so i can only watch dvd's of the glory days.....

I was at this game which makes it even more special..gay ass 49er fans were leaving in the 3rd quarter, so we moved up close and sat on the 20 yard line and got to watch that whole last drive for the TD...and before the NY field goal attempt, Candlestick was as loud as i ever heard it...so loud you couldnt hear the person right next to you.....It was a great game
Originally posted by ZRF80:

]

I love the look on Favre's face at 8:20
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
And we want to play like the Ravens???

I guess it's shortest path for us to be winners at this time, but I sure hope we get back to the light-em-up offense we love--multi-front, everybody-is-a-weapon, beautiful football--WCO baby!

Maybe before I die . . .
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

that's my numero uno niner moment. i was born in 91 so i don't remember much besides the late young years and the t.o. era

yep me too i remember this when i was 12 wooo good memories
Originally posted by hardcore49er:
Good thing for us NFL didnt have Challenges back then or it WOULD have gone another way regarding Jerrys catch.

Actually Bad thing for us for the '86 game vs the skins, GB playoff game where stokes got pushed out and it was a no call, also versus gb our lb forced a fumble and returned it and it was ruled incomplete......so that call only spotted us 1 Call back