There are 152 users in the forums

When Will Crabs Surpass DHB in Receptions?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When Will Crabs Surpass DHB in Receptions?

Today.
Go ahead Mods it up... Mission Accomplished I guess...would have been better with a W, but at least we have a weapon on Offense opposing teams have to worry about.
5 rec 56 yrds He's only been on the team for 2 weeks!
gimme a hell yeah
It's obvious he opens up the game for VD. Now it looks like our starters are A. Smith, Crabby and Morgan. This should help our run game by actually having a few guys that can take it to the house!
Originally posted by brhokla:
It's obvious he opens up the game for VD. Now it looks like our starters are A. Smith, Crabby and Morgan. This should help our run game by actually having a few guys that can take it to the house!

you said it
Really...wtf were the Raiders thinking taking that guy over Crabtree? whatever, I thank 'em.
DHB in 6 games 2 catches
Crabtree in one game 5 catches.

' Nuff siad.
DHB has 2 receptions today so far. OMG!!!! He just doubled his total and is on a furious pace to overtake Crabs!!!!
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
DHB in 6 games 2 catches
Crabtree in one game 5 catches.

' Nuff siad.

I know its early, but the guy really looks like the real deal. Played 48/54 plays. Coaches knew they had to keep him on the field.
[ Edited by BHulman on Oct 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM ]

IBTL
Originally posted by socal9er42:
IBTL

IBDHBgets1morereception!
Crabs did it in his first game. LOL. This kid is a star. He, Gore, Davis and Smith WILL get us to the playoffs.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
IBTL

IBDHBgets1morereception!

HAHAH
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
IBTL

IBDHBgets1morereception!

HAHAH

Games over. Whew! Crabs still in the lead 5 receptions to DHB's 4 for the season!
Share 49ersWebzone