LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

Hill and the offense will have its best game of the year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Texans are awful at getting pressure on the QB with only 7 sacks through 6 games. Now with the much needed switch at RT and a bye week to adapt to it we should be the best we have been all year at protecting the QB off the edges. Now throw in the fact that teams will actually have to game plan for one of our WRs(Crabs). That will do wonders in taking pressure off of Gore (who is now back) and Davis. I expect to see our biggest offensive production of the year with Hill leading the way.

This will be our offensive coming out party!
[ Edited by MadMartz on Oct 24, 2009 at 3:27 PM ]
I hope you're right. I've long thought this was a very winnable game.
i wish
Originally posted by teeohh:
i wish

So it is written, so it shall be.
I am not sure if the move at right tackle is going to make much difference, we will see.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I am not sure if the move at right tackle is going to make much difference, we will see.

I have to agree, although Snyder moving to Guard should help.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I love real fans!

Originally posted by Kolohe:

We just revamped our whole right side. Its definately going to help.
I always thought about this. Who will win? A s**tty pass rush or s**tty oline? I'm guessing they will cancel each other out.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MadMartz:

Pashos has been very shaky at RT, hes hardly an improvement over Snyder. And its not set in stone that Snyder is the full-time RG.
We're going to kick some Texan arse!!!!
Originally posted by bigmike55:
We're going to kick some Texan arse!!!!

it starts and ends with andre johnson. im hope spencer covers him more than clements does
Originally posted by MadMartz:

Pashos has been very shaky at RT, hes hardly an improvement over Snyder. And its not set in stone that Snyder is the full-time RG.

Pashos has started 44 games at RT. Are you seriously trying to tell me he isnt an upgrade over Snyder? Tell me that with a straight face. Snyder is a career backup.
[ Edited by MadMartz on Oct 24, 2009 at 4:18 PM ]
  • ZRF80
Doesnt matter. B etter o-line play will encourage Sing to only run more, even if its not warranted. He's gonna try to pull off another tight win on the road. And since Houston is NOT a bad team, they're gonna smell blood and take advantage of it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Playing it tight and hoping to win based on another team's mistakes MAY work against lesser opponents eg STL, but good teams will always hit you in the mouth. If Sing plays "not to lose", we will lose BIG. If he plays to "win" and puts points on the board, we have a good chance of leaving Texas at 4-2.........
Share 49ersWebzone