There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Things I am looking for/hoping for going into the Texans game

A win and no injuries
I'm looking for improved o-line play, because if that happens then we should have a good run game and pass game.

I'm also looking for more creativity in plays called.

And I'm looking for the D we saw the first 4 weeks of the season.
i am very excited to see crabs get the ball in his hands....

but i am also excited to see him create matchup issues for josh morgan and vernon davis, as well as hopefully keeping 8 men out of the box..to make the running game much more effective with gore back in the lineup
Originally posted by MaliCali:
i am very excited to see crabs get the ball in his hands....

but i am also excited to see him create matchup issues for josh morgan and vernon davis, as well as hopefully keeping 8 men out of the box..to make the running game much more effective with gore back in the lineup

we need to go to him early and work in some screen passes to gore/davis in order to get 8 out of the box. hopefully gore can have a good game so we can work in the play action.
The only thing that worries me about this game, in regards to our entire season, is that if we lose, Singletary might begin to lose a couple of our players mentally.

After two weeks of thinking about the Atlanta game, a similar episode will test the very foundation of our players psychology.

With a loss, we will find out just how strongly our players really believe in him and his philosophy.

I'm not talking about outbursts, or T.O.-like tantrums, I am talking about the players losing "faith" in what they have going this season.

I suppose it is very similar to the fan base, but I am sure the Atlanta game was not enough to put this team on tilt. A bad loss in Houston however, just might.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I just hope we win!

this
Most importantly I am hoping for a win with the Cardinals breathing down our necks.

I am looking forward to seeing Crabtree play after reading all the comments from our coaches , our players , and the local beat writers. I want to see those YAC and eventually touchdowns like he did in college.

Improvement from the offensive line cause it all starts here.

And if Crabtree can be a legitimate threat it would help our run game , TE's , and the other WR's and our weak armed QB who I support until we have someone better.
I'm hoping our O Line can pretend to block.
look forward to seeing the D play like they have been the first 4 games and hopefulyl craptee contribute
Originally posted by ninerlegacy:
I would love to see Jimmy Raye call a bomb to Crabtree on our very first offensive play of the game. We used to do this pretty regularly in the golden era with Montana to Rice, and Young to Rice. Always takes the opposing secondary out of their game a bit. And when it works its an incredible way to get things rolling.

That would be great and would help loosen up the defense a bit. Of course can Shuan Hill has trouble getting the ball down the field 20 yards, let a lone 50 or 60yds.