There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who wins 49ers or Texans ?

Who wins 49ers or Texans ?

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
We're gonna get creamed. Their passing attack is going to totally destroy us. Slaton will catch passes out of the backfield all day and with his speed....

patrick willis will blow slaton up

That could very well be the case, but I hate playing offenses that rely on airing the ball out.
[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Oct 24, 2009 at 5:51 PM ]
I'm a little worried about how slow our CB's are. I hope Andre doesn't burn them.
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm a little worried about how slow our CB's are. I hope Andre doesn't burn them.

My number once concern is the fact that Mark Roman is starting. He instantly becomes the Achilles tendon of our defense when he is on the field. You know Houston is designing plays to get their receivers to exploit Roman.
Originally posted by Janitor:

That's why the pass rush is so important tomorow. If he has over 5 seconds all day it could be worse then the falcons game.
I'm kinda hoping for the 49ers to win this one... I think it will help the teams chances of going to the playoffs.
9ers better kick the Texans' azzez. I can't go through another game like the Falcons again. I haven't even watched ESPN or NFLN since.
Originally posted by Chief:
I can't stand fans that pick their team to lose.
..........the 49ers win tomorrow? Are all you doomsayers going to give it a rest? Hard to imagine all the pessimism that has come out during the bye week (.......except from San Diego. He never has anything positive to say anyway).

Yes, the Niners got their butts handed to them by the Falcons. I was there and it was brutal. Yes, the Niners have question marks on the offensive line, QB and pass rush still. Yes, the Niners have a conservative offensive coordinator and an old school head coach.

There are a couple of things that will be different going into tomorrow's game. The offense will have their best current playmaker back on the field in Gore. Crabtree will make his debut and, by everything that has been written so far, he could make an impact.

Winning this road game against a hot Texans team will be a big test. Would I guarantee a win tomorrow? Probably not. I just hope the doomsayers have to eat some serious crow tomorrow afternoon. Go Niners!
I guarantee a win tomorrow. Write it down. Stamp it. Take a picture. The niners will win tomorrow.
everyone will say the texans are not a consistent team and we beat them during one of their bad weeks
Niners will win tomorrow there's no doubt in my mind.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
everyone will say the texans are not a consistent team and we beat them during one of their bad weeks

That's true. Fan's are born to complain. But hey, we buy the tickets and all the junk so why not complain?

Now, if I genuinely thought the niner's sucked I would complain.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
..........the 49ers win tomorrow? Are all you doomsayers going to give it a rest? Hard to imagine all the pessimism that has come out during the bye week (.......except from San Diego. He never has anything positive to say anyway).

Yes, the Niners got their butts handed to them by the Falcons. I was there and it was brutal. Yes, the Niners have question marks on the offensive line, QB and pass rush still. Yes, the Niners have a conservative offensive coordinator and an old school head coach.

There are a couple of things that will be different going into tomorrow's game. The offense will have their best current playmaker back on the field in Gore. Crabtree will make his debut and, by everything that has been written so far, he could make an impact.

Winning this road game against a hot Texans team will be a big test. Would I guarantee a win tomorrow? Probably not. I just hope the doomsayers have to eat some serious crow tomorrow afternoon. Go Niners!
Yes. Yes I will stop being pessimistic.
I'm one of the most biggest Homers on this site and always back our Niners, but lately I've been worried big time.
There are big worries from me. One is our whole offensive blocking as a whole;
we cant run, we cant pass block.
And Shaun Hill, if he throws a hot-read one more time at the feet of another receiver, Im going to freak. He cant keep settling for three and outs. A lot of it is on him to make things happen. I dont see any trust from him towards any of the receivers.

The bottom line is that we come out every game SLOW and looking incompetent in the 1st quarter +.

We need to attack, and when we do that and put points on the board to actually compete with another "winning" team, then I will stop being so worried and down on our season.

But the 49ers need to show me first they even look like an NFL team when they're in on offense
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Oct 24, 2009 at 10:22 PM ]
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

I'm one of the most biggest Homers on this site and always back our Niners, but lately I've been worried big time.
And Shaun Hill, if he throws a hot-read one more time at the feet of another receiver, Im going to freak. He cant keep settling for three and outs. A lot of it is on him to make things happen. I dont see any trust from him towards any of the receivers.

The bottom line is that we come out every game SLOW and looking incompetent in the 1st quarter +.

We need to attack, and when we do that and put points on the board to actually compete with another "winning" team, then I will stop being so worried and down on our season.

But the 49ers need to show me first they even look like an NFL team when they're in on offense

i don't understand how anyone can't be siked for todays game. gore's coming back, crabtree's getting rave reviews and is going to start! the oline has some changes, we just had a bye week to clear our minds of the stomping we took. the 9ers are going to win this game in convincing fashion.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

i don't understand how anyone can't be siked for todays game. gore's coming back, crabtree's getting rave reviews and is going to start! the oline has some changes, we just had a bye week to clear our minds of the stomping we took. the 9ers are going to win this game in convincing fashion.
I agree with all your facts stated except for the bye week rest. I dont feel as many fans do, that a bye gets you ready for more production on the field. I think just the opposite- like sloppiness, misreads, penalties being more prelevant. I could be wrong