LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Inspiring tweet from Matt Maiocco

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I expect a few catches perhaps, with around thirty or forty-something yards.
Why do some of you continue to call him "Craptree" or "Cashtree" or other gay nicknames.. Last I checked he signed the dotted line which means he wants to be a 9er.. I don't understand how some of us don't cut him some slack.. Yeah he had a lengthy holdout but so what? He's still on the team. I bet if he only has like 1 catch or something half of you will be calling for his head even tho hes only been here for what 2 weeks?
Originally posted by PrimeTime:
Why do some of you continue to call him "Craptree" or "Cashtree" or other gay nicknames.. Last I checked he signed the dotted line which means he wants to be a 9er.. I don't understand how some of us don't cut him some slack.. Yeah he had a lengthy holdout but so what? He's still on the team. I bet if he only has like 1 catch or something half of you will be calling for his head even tho hes only been here for what 2 weeks?

Co-sign. I believe that we are all entitled to our opinions but some of y'all need to pull up the panties on this. And on top of it, the shilit aint even funny and never was. I was hatin BEFORE he signed but hes on the team now, working hard to get ready. Anyone claiming to be a Niner fan yet cant find it in themselves to let it go, is bi+ch. Get over it because you know when he is killing,you're gonna be dik ridin. So save us from the corny azz nicknames please.
[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Oct 24, 2009 at 9:12 PM ]
Originally posted by PrimeTime:

We have some immature fans, I guess every team does.
Share 49ersWebzone