There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All the experts from ESPN pick the texans to win

WERE GONNA HIT EM IN THE MOUTH! HEY BABY HEY BAY! THIS IS MY KIND OF PARTY@@
It depends which Niner team shows up....the one who almost beat Arizona, Seattle and Minnesota (for 3 9/10 quarters), or the one who didn't even show up against Atlanta. I'd like to think that after a bye week we show up and prove the naysayers wrong.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
makes sense

how so?

we are coming off a horrible loss

they came off a good win

they have an offense and we dont

We are getting our star player back after an injury and starting a rookie WR, they arent.

We havent done well on the road (past couple of seaons) either

Wait right there; we have a coach that was HOF. Doesnt that count for something?
Originally posted by susweel:
Damn next 5 games are hard.

Houston, Indy, Ten, Chicago, and GB. We could potentially lose all five of those games. The calls for Holmgren and Shanahan will become a lot louder.

If we do lose all 5, those calls will be justified.
This is absolutely amazing, cause if everybody was riding our jock we'd get big heads and blow it again like the Falcons game.

-Every team that hasn't won consecutively in a long time tends to grow a big head too early, and they become humbled with experience as a collective group in the long run. -I seriously think we're going to go out and try to at least prove that the Falcons got a fluke blow-out over us (more than a complete defeat).
Kinda sad. It is truly because we got completely owned a couple weeks ago and didn't even look prepared. I also wonder if our whoopin cost us any future prime time games on fox/cbs?

That being said, Go Niners!!
  • Luca
  • Veteran
I have faith in our niners to come out victorious!!!!!!!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Luca:
I have faith in our niners to come out victorious!!!!!!!

I have faith that we have the right 51 guys out there to beat Houston.

Unfortunately, I think we're going to get Romaned early and often.
  • x49ersx123
  • Info N/A
After the lost at home against the Falcon can you blame them? This next game we will see if we are who they say we are.
who cares madden 10 has us winning http://espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl2010?id=4586441
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
even i pick the texans

I also picked the Texans in my pick'em. I hope Im wrong though.

Why are you angry with me.

A real fan would NEVER bet against their own team

A gambling fan would.

If I was betting and thought they were gonna lose I would them alone,it's almost like cheating on your wife or some sh!t.

I guess that's just me-DIEHARD NINER FAN!!

Rule # 1 in betting. Never use your heart to make your picks, always bet with your brain.

Also I am REAL niner fan, but Im also a REALIST. Its funny how people think that betting against your team actually has any effect on the outcome.
chris berman pick the niners 21-17
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
who cares madden 10 has us winning http://espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl2010?id=4586441

I stopped reading when I saw "both teams put on an offensive show..."
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

I stopped reading when I saw "both teams put on an offensive show..."

Didn't that piece of s**t Madden sim have us beating the Falcons?

nobody loves us...