There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All the experts from ESPN pick the texans to win

We are going to blow this team out of the water. Frank Gore is going to have a monster day. Crabtree is going to attract attention away from VD and he'll have a monster day. I've seen every Houston game and to call their defense average would be giving them way too much credit. Our offense will put up 30 points.

Hello Steve Slaton with your powder puff screens.... meet Patrick Willis and the gang. That cheesy little play action you do is not going to work against our safeties. Matt Shaub is going to have turf burn on his back after this game if he even makes it out healthy because we all know the guy has glass bones.

I can't wait to smash this team into their own turf and cram it down their throats. I hope the 'experts' choke on it.
Eveything points to them on being the favorite, but was little surprised all the "experts" went against us across the board. We'll surprise them.
For a line at just 3 (typical of an even game with the home team getting 3), I was a little surprised that every single one of them chose the Texans.
Originally posted by sixbricks:
The Niners will upset the Texan & yall can take that to the bank

its pretty lame we leading the division and beating the texans is considered an upset
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
We are going to blow this team out of the water. Frank Gore is going to have a monster day. Crabtree is going to attract attention away from VD and he'll have a monster day. I've seen every Houston game and to call their defense average would be giving them way too much credit. Our offense will put up 30 points.

Hello Steve Slaton with your powder puff screens.... meet Patrick Willis and the gang. That cheesy little play action you do is not going to work against our safeties. Matt Shaub is going to have turf burn on his back after this game if he even makes it out healthy because we all know the guy has glass bones.

I can't wait to smash this team into their own turf and cram it down their throats. I hope the 'experts' choke on it.

That's what I like to hear! Not like most of the fans on this board picking the niners to lose. Niners will come out firing on all cylinders and beat the crap out of the texans!
after what happened vs. ATL, can you really blame them?? If I had to put money on this game, It would be on Houston.
Good.
I like how we play when we have something to prove.
They'll be able to pass on us all day unless we made some serious adjustments from last week. And even then, I don't think we match up terribly well.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
We always seem to do alright when we are the underdogs, but when we are elevated from that status, we blow it.
The league seen us completely quit our last outing despite Sing's pep rally not much suprise here. I just hope Sing doesn't wear thin on our players like MN did or else its gonna be another long 5 years.........
Originally posted by verb1der:
Can't really blame them after Texans beat a winning Bengals team, and the Falcons blowing the Niners out.

You CANNOT view games or matchups that way. No Logic!

By that logic, We beat the Vikings down for 2:59:48 WITHOUT GORE, and the vikings are 6-0 so i guess we are the best team in the NFC with the Saints if not the nfl.

See how that works.
That is fine with me. I like being the underdog
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Can't really blame them after Texans beat a winning Bengals team, and the Falcons blowing the Niners out.

You CANNOT view games or matchups that way. No Logic!

By that logic, We beat the Vikings down for 2:59:48 WITHOUT GORE, and the vikings are 6-0 so i guess we are the best team in the NFC with the Saints if not the nfl.

See how that works.

• Pogity
  • Info N/A
We've won some games, but we haven't played well. I wouldn't call ATL one bad game. The one thing we had been doing well - defense, we didn't do well. We've played 5 bad games Offensively and on special teams, and just happened to win 3 of them.

Houston is a more complete team, hands down. They should be favored.
I just heard on KNBR that Gore is not up to full strength,so if hes still gimpy,we got no shot! Matt Schaub is an up and coming star at QB for Houston. If we can get a couple turnovers and Crabs can make an impact,we can still win this,but WE cannot have any turnovers... thats my humble opinion.