Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All the experts from ESPN pick the texans to win

wow...... thoughts?
makes sense
Originally posted by ads_2006:
makes sense

how so?
Can't really blame them after Texans beat a winning Bengals team, and the Falcons blowing the Niners out.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
makes sense

how so?

Better WR's
better QB
Mario Williams
Good RB
not so bad defense the past 3 games

add to the fact we just got our ass whooped..I hope we can prove em wrong though
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 23, 2009 at 1:37 PM ]
makes sense

how so?

we are coming off a horrible loss

they came off a good win

they have an offense and we dont

We are getting our star player back after an injury and starting a rookie WR, they arent.

We havent done well on the road (past couple of seaons) either
Originally posted by verb1der:
Can't really blame them after Texans beat a winning Bengals team, and the Falcons blowing the Niners out.

Exactly, its a what have u done LATELY league.

If we blew up the falcons and played solid D against them, we would probly be the sexy pick...
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
makes sense

how so?

Better WR's
better QB
Mario Williams
Good RB
not so bad defense the past 3 games

add to the fact we just got our ass whooped..I hope we can prove em wrong though

I really do too, i think we will be in trouble if we lose this game considering the games coming up
not only that, but all the experts at cbssports predict the texans to cover the 2.5. Yahoo experts as well all picked the Texans. Actually, I haven't found one expert who has picked the niners.
even i pick the texans
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Up to our boyz to prove other wise.
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
even i pick the texans

I also picked the Texans in my pick'em. I hope Im wrong though.
  • jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
This stretch of games will be tough. I just hope that it isn't another blowout loss. A couple more of those and the morale will be in the toilet. If Gore can run well, we have a good chance if we keep their offense off the field and out of rhythm. The 3 and outs start happening and the Texans will carve the 49ers up.
If it's the same offense that has been showing up all these past games we will get our ass whooped, unless our D from the AZ and MIN game show up we will be in trouble.
well i guess since we already know the outcome of the game theres no point in watching it.