LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Mariucci given a tour of 49ers headquarters??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Maybe he wanted to see the place.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Maybe he wanted to see the place.

that makes too much sense! GTFO!
OMG! Is he died?
Originally posted by backontop:
Like OMG I can't believe this! Like This is so awesome! We are so like going to win the SuperBowl now.
I personally think that we will fire Singletary after we lose to Houston, Mariucci will then be hired as Head Coach. Then we will sign Garcia who is currently eating garlic in Gilroy and has nothing better to do. We will then win the remaining games on our schedule. In the playoffs, Garcia will get revenge on Tampa Bay, the eagles, and will go on to get his ultimate revenge against the Raiders in the Superbowl.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I personally think that we will fire Singletary after we lose to Houston, Mariucci will then be hired as Head Coach. Then we will sign Garcia who is currently eating garlic in Gilroy and has nothing better to do. We will then win the remaining games on our schedule. In the playoffs, Garcia will get revenge on Tampa Bay, the eagles, and will go on to get his ultimate revenge against the Raiders in the Superbowl.

What if the Niners play the Giants in the Wild Card round and they get revenged?
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Yeah just stop it while you're ahead.
Mariucci's present gig is with the NFL Network for their show NFL GameDay. Although it is widely thought that he wants to get back into coaching, I don't think he's going to be doing it with the 49ers again in this lifetime.
Originally posted by Squirrel:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Or, maybe they're bringing in Mariucci to be General Manager, Holmgren to be President of Football Operations and Shanahan as Head Coach!

That would be the cool!

Your train of thought is turning me on

My train of thought is turning me on.

I just realized your name is Jose Cortez. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha! Basura!!!!!
Glad to hear Mooch back in the building in very good circumstances.

Or, maybe they're bringing in Mariucci to be General Manager, Holmgren to be President of Football Operations and Shanahan as Head Coach!

That would be the cool!

That doesn't make any sense at all, but I could see Mooch as OC.
Call me crazy but why the hell would he want a tour of the headquarters? i mean, wasnt he the coach before? i know the place is renovated, but come on, he was our coach for years. I honestly thing they were showing his office as probably offensive assistant
  • Adman
  • Veteran
That is true...He has seen and worked within the building. He has seen everything the building has got to offer. It is very odd that they would give him a tour of the newly renovated place.
no way the 9ers are shopping for a new HC after his first blow out loss. They just hired this guy they will give him 2 years min.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:
no way the 9ers are shopping for a new HC after his first blow out loss. They just hired this guy they will give him 2 years min.

Obviously, but he could be hired as an assistant.
Share 49ersWebzone