LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

49ers a candidate to move to the Los Angeles area

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
F#%K LA!

The Niners wont be going to LA, I have a .50 cal sniper rifle that says so.

don't be hate to niners can any location in calif and no matter what.. u know? who live in calif and supports whole in calif is only and no matter.. thanks for support.. go 49ers
And if the LA Niners start to win big, then all these sky is falling people will root just as hard.

It's really not that big of a deal. Just accept it, drive the extra miles it will take, and enjoy your luxurious new stadium and give the governator his props.
Just remember not to wear your red niners gear until you actually enter the stadium. Wouldn't want any of you to get shot... er.... well.....
Originally posted by geturembedder:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Squirrel:

Bank on it.

FTW

What is that supposed to be? We are the SAN FRANSISCO FORTY NINERS, if people don't like it than get out.

Lol. You can't even spell the name of the city.

Typo FTL. I know it's spelled San Francisco. But you people just got me pissed off because you're trying to jack my team, and you guys already have all that stuff like the Lakers, and now LA's trying to jack a team that ISN'T and SHOULDN'T be theirs. I know people here in Sacramento and other Nor Cal areas that are fans of other teams like the Jaguars, Cowboys, etc. But that doesn't mean they want them to move. And you shouldn't want the 9ers to move. This is the San Francisco 9ers man, the place where they won 5 superbowls and have played for their entire existence. We had Jerry, Steve, Joe, etc. and now we might have something again, and LA is trying to steal our team? WTF? You can have the Raiders, Rams, etc. but not the 9ers. I mean I had friends who were Cowboys fans but that didn't mean they'd want the team to move to LA either. That would make no sense. The LA cowboys? Only the gay cowboys maybe, or the San Francisco Cowboys? That wouldn't make sense. The San Francisco 49ERS makes sense. And we are about to get them a new stadium too, so WTF?
And if the LA Niners start to win big, then all these sky is falling people will root just as hard.

It's really not that big of a deal. Just accept it, drive the extra miles it will take, and enjoy your luxurious new stadium and give the governator his props.

No it IS a big deal. I hate all the stupid teams from LA. The Lakers, the Dodgers, the USC busted trojans. The 49ers are close to where I live, and they are my team. I wouldn't root for any team in LA. This is betrayal if they move, which Jed hasn't said, but they are just trying to lure the 9ers there. To you it's your favorite NFL team by where you live, and you'd probably love that, but you're taking that away from WAAAAAAAAY more people up here who have been fans through thick and thin. No I will not root for any team in LA.

Bank on it.

FTW

What is that supposed to be? We are the SAN FRANSISCO FORTY NINERS, if people don't like it than get out.

Typo FTL. I know it's spelled San Francisco. But you people just got me pissed off because you're trying to jack my team, and you guys already have all that stuff like the Lakers, and now LA's trying to jack a team that ISN'T and SHOULDN'T be theirs. I know people here in Sacramento and other Nor Cal areas that are fans of other teams like the Jaguars, Cowboys, etc. But that doesn't mean they want them to move. And you shouldn't want the 9ers to move. This is the San Francisco 9ers man, the place where they won 5 superbowls and have played for their entire existence. We had Jerry, Steve, Joe, etc. and now we might have something again, and LA is trying to steal our team? WTF? You can have the Raiders, Rams, etc. but not the 9ers. I mean I had friends who were Cowboys fans but that didn't mean they'd want the team to move to LA either. That would make no sense. The LA cowboys? Only the gay cowboys maybe, or the San Francisco Cowboys? That wouldn't make sense. The San Francisco 49ERS makes sense. And we are about to get them a new stadium too, so WTF?

YOU people? Like we have a say in the matter. If it happens it happens. And if it does the team will be better off for it.

But to say you won't root for them because they moved to a better situation a mere hours away from you really says something about your fan hood. Don't be mad at us people.

Be mad at your own politicians.
f**k LA. End of story. f**k YOU LA f**k YOU.

No it IS a big deal. I hate all the stupid teams from LA. The Lakers, the Dodgers, the USC busted trojans. The 49ers are close to where I live, and they are my team. I wouldn't root for any team in LA. This is betrayal if they move, which Jed hasn't said, but they are just trying to lure the 9ers there. To you it's your favorite NFL team by where you live, and you'd probably love that, but you're taking that away from WAAAAAAAAY more people up here who have been fans through thick and thin. No I will not root for any team in LA.

I've lived in both NoCal and So Cal. Everything is just better in So Cal. Just think. Now you get to drive down to LA and take in everything SO Cal has to offer. You may even end up moving down after taking in the experience.
Originally posted by Method:

Lol @ peeps getting mad like this has actually happened.

BTW, f**k Shaun Hill too he sucks balls.

BTW, f**k Shaun Hill too he sucks balls.

Now that we can agree on.

Bank on it.

FTW

YOU people? Like we have a say in the matter. If it happens it happens. And if it does the team will be better off for it.

But to say you won't root for them because they moved to a better situation a mere hours away from you really says something about your fan hood. Don't be mad at us people.

Be mad at your own politicians.

No it's not because of a better situation 8 hours away, it's because I hate LA and it's not the same. And I don't see how abandoning all of the team's history where we had great players and superbowls and great coaches to move to a city full of bandwagoners is a better situation. Maybe for the few fans in So Cal and maybe for York's pocket book but not for the majority of the fan base or for the team itself. That'd be like if the Boston Celtics moved to NY, or the Steelers moved to Philly, that doesn't make any sense. You can say LA is the best situation for the team, but the team has been in SF for 50 or 60 years and that's where most of the fans are and you can't tell me any different. Bottom line is you are hoping they move to LA because you want them to be in your hometown area. Heck if you think the team moving says a lot about my fan hood, why not just move to SF if you're such a big fan and care that much?
I gotta believable the most likely canduidate is Jacksonville. They just do not have the resources within the community to support an NFL team. Remember the superbowl there? There was trouble getting rooms and getting to the stadium. It was a complete mess. I don't believe the niners are a top candidate to go. probably middle of the pack.

I've lived in both NoCal and So Cal. Everything is just better in So Cal. Just think. Now you get to drive down to LA and take in everything SO Cal has to offer. You may even end up moving down after taking in the experience.

I've already been there and I have a strong dislike for the area. Won't move there ever no matter what. I woke up in the Hotel room on a trip with my fam and you could see tons of smog and s**t. Then combine that with the fact I hate the Dodgers and Lakers, no thanks. You can keep LA.
*reads the last couple of pages*

Nah, you're right, B650. Norcal guys are pretty laid back after all when the subject of LA comes up.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 22, 2009 at 9:21 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone