LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Hills' Leash

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Can Shaun Hill bullet a ball to a receiver?

A lot of strong armed crap QB's that are out of this league can.
Well I'm just wondering because with Crabtrees catching ability I think it would be beneficial for our QB to be able to bullet a pass in so that the chances of it being intercepted are super low.

Ducks can't fly that fast

I'm not sure how much Crabtree can help Shaun Hill, given we have the SAME OLINE!
If Shaun fails to perform as per expectations (whatever that is), we are basically going to rely on a highly paid "backup". I'm not sure how that would be a good thing for the 49ers. Alex = nice guy, below avg QB
This season, this roster, for the sake of the 49ers and fans, let's hope Shaun Hill plays well.
Next season, well, we can hope for a new beginning with a long term QB.

Well I'm just wondering because with Crabtrees catching ability I think it would be beneficial for our QB to be able to bullet a pass in so that the chances of it being intercepted are super low.

LMAO.

-9fA
Originally posted by 49ersking:
I'm not sure how much Crabtree can help Shaun Hill, given we have the SAME OLINE!
If Shaun fails to perform as per expectations (whatever that is), we are basically going to rely on a highly paid "backup". I'm not sure how that would be a good thing for the 49ers. Alex = nice guy, below avg QB
This season, this roster, for the sake of the 49ers and fans, let's hope Shaun Hill plays well.

Yea cause Hill isn't a nice guy but a below average QB
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

LMAO.

-9fA

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yah, tell that to Brett Favre who also holds the league record for INT's.

LOL well if Shaun Hill was Brett Favre I don't think anyone would be complaining about interceptions.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

LOL well if Shaun Hill was Brett Favre I don't think anyone would be complaining about interceptions.

Your kidding me right, of course this board would be complaining about INT's.

That is because he would try and force things in his younger days. Hill still tries to force things into double and triple coverage with his duck passes.

Yea cause Hill isn't a nice guy but a below average QB

One thing that Hill has, and Alex doesn't, is heart. The entire offseason was available for evaluation, and Hill was chosen for a reason by the people who are in this business for a living. Could they be wrong? well, sure, why not.
Anyways, it's a free world, just my opinion.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

That is because he would try and force things in his younger days. Hill still tries to force things into double and triple coverage with his duck passes.

And do they picked off??

One thing that Hill has, and Alex doesn't, is heart. The entire offseason was available for evaluation, and Hill was chosen for a reason by the people who are in this business for a living. Could they be wrong? well, sure, why not.

Epic Fail... You think a kid walking on the field and trying to win for his team with a separated shoulder is lacking in heart? A kid with 30 million in the bank... staying through every meeting and working hard to get back on the field... lacks heart? A kid that created a foundation for educating youth... lacks heart?

Again... you fail horribly, and it's a pleasure not knowing you.
[ Edited by oldman9er on Oct 23, 2009 at 7:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Giant9er:

~Ceadder

That's Hill's leash
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Epic Fail... You think a kid walking on the field and trying to win for his team with a separated shoulder is lacking in heart? A kid with 30 million in the bank... staying through every meeting and working hard to get back on the field... lacks heart? A kid that created a foundation for educating youth... lacks heart?

Nothing personal, but I'm talking about his play on the field. Like I said, Alex is a nice guy, but I just don't see the will to win and to act upon a given situation like say great players like Willis or Gore have shown. That's what you expect from a $30million man, at least. He seems more laid back and waiting for things to come to him.
Is he trying his best, he probably is. Is that enough? The coaching staff surely doesn't think so.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Tell me why do you have to make it personal adding that?? Pretty immature if you ask me.
Share 49ersWebzone