There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CARDS TIE 49ERS FOR NFC WEST LEAD

CARDS TIE 49ERS FOR NFC WEST LEAD

While everybody was busy arguing if Alex Smith was better than Shaun Hill, the Cardinals quietly won another game and tied the 49ers for 1st place in the NFC West! Where is the outrage?? Where is the hysteria?? We have two losses in a row now (to championship contenders) and things aren't looking any easier for the foreseeable future.

How confident are you that this is only a temporary setback and we'll be on top again before this season is done?
[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Oct 19, 2009 at 5:27 PM ]
They won some games and we lost some games. Duh
  • B650
  • Veteran
It's still Week 7. Cincinnati is tied with Pittsburgh right now.

Enough said.
I'm confident we'll win the division....as far as the Cards... no one said it would be easy, they almost won the Super Bowl..

I believe they are playing the Giants next week....hopefully the Little Blue comes through with a win for us.....

and of course we take care of business against another tough opponent in the Texans.
Originally posted by susweel:

Thanks
Niner have the tie breaker for right now I think
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
While everybody was busy arguing if Alex Smith was better than Shaun Hill, the Cardinals quietly won another game and tied the 49ers for 1st place in the NFC West! Where is the outrage?? Where is the hysteria?? We have two losses in a row now and and things aren't looking any easier for the foreseeable future.

How confident are you that this is only a temporary setback and we'll be on top again before this season is done?

no we dont
[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM ]
While everybody was busy arguing if Alex Smith was better than Shaun Hill, the Cardinals quietly won another game and tied the 49ers for 1st place in the NFC West! Where is the outrage?? Where is the hysteria?? We have two losses in a row now and and things aren't looking any easier for the foreseeable future.

I have so many questions before I can even begin to answer your post.

When did the 49ers lose two in a row?
Who is the we in this equation?
Did you play for the 49ers?
Is this Keith DeLong?
Does the 'addic' [sic] in your name imply that you're high on drugs?
we have the same record but we are not tied. the 49ers are still leading the NFC West.
  • ihab
  • Veteran

Actually we beat the rams between the Vikings and Atlanta game.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Niner have the tie breaker for right now I think

yeah so technically the 9ers still lead the division. The key is we're 3-0 in the division, we will still win this division.
Originally posted by susweel:

Thanks

Im just messing with you, its all good.
Originally posted by redrathman:

I have so many questions before I can even begin to answer your post.

When did the 49ers lose two in a row?
Who is the we in this equation?
Did you play for the 49ers?
Is this Keith DeLong?
Does the 'addic' [sic] in your name imply that you're high on drugs?

Too bad the Cards are 1-1 in the West and we are 3-0.

But they are an impressive 2-0 on the road.
We're still in the driver's seat with the tiebreaker, and although we won't sneak up on them in our next matchup it's at home and I think we've got a GREAT shot at sweeping them. Plus, Warner has been inconsistent thus far this year (much like last year actually before the playoffs).

We don't need to worry about Arizona, we just need to worry about correcting out own issues and we'll take this division.