There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Gore make it through the whole game on Sunday?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I say he re-aggrevates the ankle and comes out early. I hope I'm wrong.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Oct 19, 2009 at 5:45 AM ]
  • Mustangstud49
  • Info N/A
you would think that mr negative
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mustangstud49:

Your so mean. I'm just going by what is Frank's history with these ankle injuries. I don't think 2 weeks is long enough for him to come back.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo63:

Your so mean. I'm just going by what is Frank's history with these ankle injuries. I don't think 2 weeks is long enough for him to come back.

He will be fine if we rotate his carries with Coffee better. Also with any luck Raye might have realised that you can run on the outside also.

2 weeks?

It's been almost a month!
  • dald1
  • Veteran
i really hope he'll make it through the whole game. Even if he isnt productive(which i think he will be) the texans still have to respect his skill and hopefully that opens up our passing game for once :/
I'm hoping he'll suck it up and play with pain, if needed

...I hope he doesn't. He's come back from it before. His ankle will always be a problem, just have to deal with it. After spraining a joint, it will never be the same.

^
This, I just cant rely on him anymore. I say we a get a gamebreaking running back next year who is not injury prone.
Originally posted by pelos21:

^
This, I just cant rely on him anymore. I say we a get a gamebreaking running back next year who is not injury prone.

And they call me Mr Negative.
I know I know, I dont want to be negative but I just get so pissed that Gore always gets off to a good start but some how always injures that dam ankle. Im a Gore fan just like everybody else but this pisses me off. With Gore out nfl defenses dont respect us for sh*t. Am I right or am I wrong?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I think he will. I'm sure he's rehabbed like crazy and he generally comes back from injury and performs. He does this every year, misses a few games and then is OK.
Originally posted by pelos21:
I know I know, I dont want to be negative but I just get so pissed that Gore always gets off to a good start but some how always injures that dam ankle. Im a Gore fan just like everybody else but this pisses me off. With Gore out nfl defenses dont respect us for sh*t. Am I right or am I wrong?

Its because we havent had an arm or a good set of hands in some time....