There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What IF Martz was Still our OC ?

• ZRF80
It's the bye week. Might as well kill some time.........

So what IF Martz was still our OC ? Would we be a better team right now ? I think so. Our defense has been playing great. And Martz, despite making some blunder calls last year, still knew how to move the chains and use Hill effectively. I think we would have been a MUCH better offense with his playbook, not to mention the team would have acclimated to his calls after year 2, and probably would be 4-1 going into the bye.

Your thoughts ?
5-0
It's possible that we would have something that resembles a passing game.
  • B650
  • Veteran
What if Walsh was still our HC?
And Hill would have a lot more QB sacks against him.
No, because Hill is retarded, and has a the arm strength and accuracy of a 2nd grader.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
No, because Hill is retarded, and has a the arm strength and accuracy of a 2nd grader.

And you write sentences like a 2nd grader.
We would probably be leading the league in turnovers, sacks, and be dead last in rushing.
  • B650
  • Veteran

Calling people retarded makes you look like a dumbass. Also, your writing skills aren't much better than 2nd grade work.

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
We would probably be leading the league in turnovers, sacks, and be dead last in rushing.

Are you being sarcsatic or isn't there where we pretty much rank now in those categories save the turnovers.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Are you being sarcsatic or isn't there where we pretty much rank now in those categories save the turnovers.

up until Gore went out the running game wasn't doing bad at all. I think his point is the OL under Martz would be even worse. I do believe we would be seeing more progress from our passing game specifically our WR's. VD would not have had the good start that he is having now, he would be left in blocking.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

But we lead the league in three-and-outs, so not turning the ball over isn't something to be proud of.
Originally posted by B650:

Calling people retarded makes you look like a dumbass. Also, your writing skills aren't much better than 2nd grade work.

thanks grammar nazi, i'll make sure you receive your badge.

also, it's called sarcasm, welcome to in internetz.

[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Oct 18, 2009 at 12:06 PM ]
Originally posted by B650:

thanks grammar nazi, i'll make sure you get receive your badge.

also, it's called sarcasm, welcome to in internetz.

He is right about the retarded comment, grammar aside.
They should of kept Martz!!!! People keep saying, "Round peg, square hole." or "doesnt fit into the personality of the offense" THIS NINERS OFFENSE DOESNT HAVE PERSONALITY!!! All they have is one elite player, Gore. Davis is good. Staley is pretty good and will be great. Martz knows thats bums shouldnt be calling audibles or be very conservative. How the hell can they tell the league oh we are gonna be conservative on offense? Well why dont they just tell them what play there running. Martz knew that when you have one weapon that unfortunately you gotta use him to keep the defense honest. Could you imagine Crabtree in Martz's offense? Makes you wonder why would they draft a wr in run first offense with a terrible line. Big question is who is gonna be the OC next year or will singletary deny he made a mistake and stick with this clown. Maybe if he begs Martz will come back. Without him the niners are going to be one of the worst off in the league again. Oh and who cares if they didnt get along as long as your winning. Suck it up!! I gotta work with people I dont like but they help get the job done so who cares. OK Im done