LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Joe Finally gets Alex Smith on The Joe Show

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
The Joe Show is the biggest piece of crap on that web site. He's not funny, the questions are dumb and he is an ass to everybody he talks to. If it's not funny and it's not informative what is the point? I wish they would pick someone else to do a show.

After reading your post and rewatching it, I can see where you are coming from. His jokes are a little obnoxious and boarder line disrespectful. He kind of punked Alex. Could you imagine him doing that to any of the very good to elite QBs. To me it seems like he doesn't have a lot of respect for Alex or at least sees him as an equal, not a leader. Could you imagine him doing that to Willis....

LOL r u guys f**king serious???? they are f**king people.....is tom brady not allowed to be friends with a lowly 2nd string running back. lmao they are all friends and this show is awesome cuz u get to see everyone's personality. joe staley actually seems like a likeable guy
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
The Joe Show is the biggest piece of crap on that web site. He's not funny, the questions are dumb and he is an ass to everybody he talks to. If it's not funny and it's not informative what is the point? I wish they would pick someone else to do a show.

After reading your post and rewatching it, I can see where you are coming from. His jokes are a little obnoxious and boarder line disrespectful. He kind of punked Alex. Could you imagine him doing that to any of the very good to elite QBs. To me it seems like he doesn't have a lot of respect for Alex or at least sees him as an equal, not a leader. Could you imagine him doing that to Willis....

LOL r u guys f**king serious???? they are f**king people.....is tom brady not allowed to be friends with a lowly 2nd string running back. lmao they are all friends and this show is awesome cuz u get to see everyone's personality. joe staley actually seems like a likeable guy

Good Lord offseason.

I think Joe Nedney is definitely going to fill Shaun Hill's shoes during TC. -LMAO and I just noticed how much of a smart ass Anthony Davis is gonna be on our squad. (But I love it, I get the feeling he's gonna be a nasty trash talker on game days when he's in flux).
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on May 27, 2010 at 1:17 AM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by valrod33:
the OTA one was hella funny. i like how he kept messing with alex smith hahaha. Iupati was gonna kill Joe when he told him to turn off his phone lol. and Dixon is gonna be one of my favorite 49ers i think, that dude is just happy to be there and looks like hes got the picture.

When does he talk to Dixon?

maybe he meant davis i didnt see dixon either

no no, my bad, i saw the other video with the rookies talkin about their experiences so far and dixon seems like a real cool guy.

I know, he reminds me of the 'Booty Man' from Lockup!!!

"Booty Man" and 49ers should never be mentioned in the same conversation EVER again.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by valrod33:
the OTA one was hella funny. i like how he kept messing with alex smith hahaha. Iupati was gonna kill Joe when he told him to turn off his phone lol. and Dixon is gonna be one of my favorite 49ers i think, that dude is just happy to be there and looks like hes got the picture.

When does he talk to Dixon?

maybe he meant davis i didnt see dixon either

no no, my bad, i saw the other video with the rookies talkin about their experiences so far and dixon seems like a real cool guy.

I know, he reminds me of the 'Booty Man' from Lockup!!!

"Booty Man" and 49ers should never be mentioned in the same conversation EVER again.

~Ceadder

"I like booty... "
Okay you guys talkin about Joe/Alex chemistry should realize that somewhere inside Alex is a comic screaming to get out.

Joe was just trying to let it.

If you never been in the service you wouldn't know.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on May 27, 2010 at 1:26 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerGM:
The OTA Joe Show - hilarious.

Joe: What do you bench?

Iupati: 400

Joe: COME ON you have to get you game up!

Nedney looks like he could play LB.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/The-Joe-Show-Bye-Week/4c735efa-ba7c-4296-a466-b67a04dc32a1#?id=966fb641-59c2-404e-a51f-5588be41b6ed

notice the difference in Alex Smith's personality from that first Joe Show to this one? he seemed alot more at ease talking and joking in front of the camera, whereas before he didnt even want to show his face.
Originally posted by Niners99:

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/The-Joe-Show-Bye-Week/4c735efa-ba7c-4296-a466-b67a04dc32a1#?id=966fb641-59c2-404e-a51f-5588be41b6ed

notice the difference in Alex Smith's personality from that first Joe Show to this one? he seemed alot more at ease talking and joking in front of the camera, whereas before he didnt even want to show his face.

Can't say I blame the kid. He must have been roiling inside, not knowing if he would even have another opportunity and having reworked his contract to remain with the team. But more so because he lost the Starting Job and even though the two are friends, because a Pie Thrower was named QB1. If that doesn't rile you up as a QB then nothing will.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on May 29, 2010 at 11:41 AM ]

Can't say I blame the kid. He must have been roiling inside, not knowing if he would even have another opportunity and having reworked his contract to remain with the team. But more so because he lost the Starting Job and even though the two are friends, because a Pie Thrower was named QB1. If that doesn't rile you up as a QB then nothing will.

~Ceadder

Agree. Hope he comes to play again this year!
  • flow
  • Veteran

~Ceadder

Good point.
[ Edited by Crazy4Niners on May 29, 2010 at 11:49 PM ]

Share 49ersWebzone