LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 385 users in the forums

Joe Finally gets Alex Smith on The Joe Show

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Have you guys seen the lates one. He hazes on Iupati a little bit. It's pretty hilarious! He also f**ks with Alex while he's interviewing him. Pretty funny stuff.
I think Shaun knew his days as QB1 were OVER!!!

Wow how did this thread fly under the Radar. Not even the Alex haters were on it gettin irritated that someone dared to diss Hill. It flew so far under the Radar that I missed it even.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on May 26, 2010 at 11:55 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
i dont care what anyone says, i like Alex Smith. after all the bashing this board has given him for no real reason, i almost pull for him just so the rest of you will look dumb.

he seems like a cool guy, and i think if given another chance now that he's healthy and experienced, he would do alot better. if he wasnt any good, theyd have let him walk this offseason.

ive said it a million times. outside the rookie season he should have never played in, he had a solid 2006, and was 2-1 in 2007 before he got crushed and put on IR. hasnt played SINCE! you have to be a continual disappointment even after getting chances to do well to be a bust.

shaun hill injury or not, i want to see Smith get some starts this year. why the heck not. when we face good teams, we cant let them get more than 10 pts ahead, because Hill doesnt have the arm to create quick scoring drives and come back.

For no real reason? C'mon now, it's not like the dude has been an awesome football player for the 49ers in his career. This is another extremist point of view, just as those that say he is a total bust. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
The OTA Joe Show - hilarious.

Joe: What do you bench?

Iupati: 400

Joe: COME ON you have to get you game up!

Nedney looks like he could play LB.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/The-Joe-Show-Bye-Week/4c735efa-ba7c-4296-a466-b67a04dc32a1#?id=966fb641-59c2-404e-a51f-5588be41b6ed

And Shaun's replacement iiiiiiiiiiiiiisssss...

what no drum roll?

Okay it's Joe Nedney. Those guys were crackin me up. Loved the spontaneous "Outfield" reference.

~Ceadder:drink:
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Lmao. Joe why are you here? You didnt even kick?! lol
gotta get some of that american cheddar cheese rachal is talkin' about!!
Originally posted by NinerGM:
The OTA Joe Show - hilarious.

Joe: What do you bench?

Iupati: 400

Joe: COME ON you have to get you game up!

Nedney looks like he could play LB.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/The-Joe-Show-Bye-Week/4c735efa-ba7c-4296-a466-b67a04dc32a1#?id=966fb641-59c2-404e-a51f-5588be41b6ed

Thats such a great episode. Did you see the look on Iupati's face when Joe was like "hurry up. Turn that phone off. Throw it in your locker." Iupati gave that look like, "I will crush you."

I really hope Davis works out, but the guy seems way passive/ nice. Iupati seems quite and humble, but you can tell there is something there bubbling under the surface.
looks like everybody is happier with the suckage of Noodle
the OTA one was hella funny. i like how he kept messing with alex smith hahaha. Iupati was gonna kill Joe when he told him to turn off his phone lol. and Dixon is gonna be one of my favorite 49ers i think, that dude is just happy to be there and looks like hes got the picture.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
the OTA one was hella funny. i like how he kept messing with alex smith hahaha. Iupati was gonna kill Joe when he told him to turn off his phone lol. and Dixon is gonna be one of my favorite 49ers i think, that dude is just happy to be there and looks like hes got the picture.

When does he talk to Dixon?

Originally posted by valrod33:

maybe he meant davis i didnt see dixon either
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

no no, my bad, i saw the other video with the rookies talkin about their experiences so far and dixon seems like a real cool guy.

no no, my bad, i saw the other video with the rookies talkin about their experiences so far and dixon seems like a real cool guy.

I know, he reminds me of the 'Booty Man' from Lockup!!!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I know, he reminds me of the 'Booty Man' from Lockup!!!

mmm gourmet mac n cheese. I know what I'm having for dinner
Share 49ersWebzone