There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Whats the best scenario for us this week?

Whats the best scenario for us this week?

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Originally posted by B650:
We just have to worry about us beating Houston.

This

wtf does that have to do with this week

It has to do with this week because the 49ers players aren't sitting there discussing what's better between an Arizona win and a Seattle win. Who cares? We have to take care of business ourselves. We just got blown out at home. Besides, it's not like it's the last week of the season. It's only Week 6. Who cares who wins?

This

It has to do with this week because the 49ers players aren't sitting there discussing what's better between an Arizona win and a Seattle win. Who cares? We have to take care of business ourselves. We just got blown out at home. Besides, it's not like it's the last week of the season. It's only Week 6. Who cares who wins?

I care about every game our division rivals play, whether the 49ers take care of business or not the other nfc west games affect us, I think the cardinals are a bigger threat so I would rather them lose.

Post is what the best scenario is for the 49ers, not if the players are discussing it or if the players care it also has nothing to do with our previous game

its an NFC west game so anyone who is a 49ers fan should care.

[ Edited by RonMexico on Oct 14, 2009 at 22:46:10 ]
  • B650
  • Veteran

This

I care about every game our division rivals play, whether the 49ers take care of business or not the other nfc west games affect us, I think the cardinals are a bigger threat so I would rather them lose.

Post is what the best scenario is for the 49ers, not if the players are discussing it or if the players care it also has nothing to do with our previous game

I see your point, but I'm a 49ers fan and I could really care less who wins. If Seattle wins, we're in 1st place. If Arizona wins, we're in 1st place. Are we trying to take the easy way out here? If that's what this is all about, it would be better if Arizona won. Seattle would be 2-4 with a bye upcoming in Week 7. We'd remain in 1st place. Then, also in Week 7, the Cardinals have to travel across the country to play the New York Giants. They'll be 3-3. If this scenario plays out, we'll be in 1st place for another week or two. Week 8 comes along, we have to play the Colts. The Seahawks have to play in Dallas. They'll be 2-5 and likely done. The Cardinals play at home vs. the Panthers. They should win. They'll be 4-3. We'll either be 4-3 or 3-4, but still contending with only 1 team ahead of us. Then in Week 10, we have Tennessee at home. This gets us back to winning, so we're either 4-4 or 5-3. Seattle has to play at Arizona. If Seattle wins, they'll be 3-5 and Arizona will be 4-4. BUT then, in Week 11, we have to play in Green Bay, so that's a loss. We'll probably be 5-4. Arizona plays St. Louis, so they'll be 5-4. Seattle has to play in Minnesota, so they'll be 3-6 and probably done again. BUT, the thing is, in Week 12, we play Jacksonville. So we'll be 6-4. Seattle has to play St. Louis, so they'll win, but at that point they'll be 4-6 and done already. Arizona has to play at Tennessee, so they'll lose. They'll be 5-5. So we'll be in the lead. Then we have to play in Seattle, and even if we lose this game, we'll be 6-5. Seattle will be behind us. Arizona plays Minnesota so they'll be 5-6. Now, in Week 14, we control our own destiny. We play Arizona at home, so we should be able to get the win and move on to 7-5 or so. Arizona is finished. Seattle has to play in Houston. They'll go to 5-7 and they'll be finished too.

So clearly, we must root for Arizona this week.

This

I see your point, but I'm a 49ers fan and I could really care less who wins. If Seattle wins, we're in 1st place. If Arizona wins, we're in 1st place. Are we trying to take the easy way out here? If that's what this is all about, it would be better if Arizona won. Seattle would be 2-4 with a bye upcoming in Week 7. We'd remain in 1st place. Then, also in Week 7, the Cardinals have to travel across the country to play the New York Giants. They'll be 3-3. If this scenario plays out, we'll be in 1st place for another week or two. Week 8 comes along, we have to play the Colts. The Seahawks have to play in Dallas. They'll be 2-5 and likely done. The Cardinals play at home vs. the Panthers. They should win. They'll be 4-3. We'll either be 4-3 or 3-4, but still contending with only 1 team ahead of us. Then in Week 10, we have Tennessee at home. This gets us back to winning, so we're either 4-4 or 5-3. Seattle has to play at Arizona. If Seattle wins, they'll be 3-5 and Arizona will be 4-4. BUT then, in Week 11, we have to play in Green Bay, so that's a loss. We'll probably be 5-4. Arizona plays St. Louis, so they'll be 5-4. Seattle has to play in Minnesota, so they'll be 3-6 and probably done again. BUT, the thing is, in Week 12, we play Jacksonville. So we'll be 6-4. Seattle has to play St. Louis, so they'll win, but at that point they'll be 4-6 and done already. Arizona has to play at Tennessee, so they'll lose. They'll be 5-5. So we'll be in the lead. Then we have to play in Seattle, and even if we lose this game, we'll be 6-5. Seattle will be behind us. Arizona plays Minnesota so they'll be 5-6. Now, in Week 14, we control our own destiny. We play Arizona at home, so we should be able to get the win and move on to 7-5 or so. Arizona is finished. Seattle has to play in Houston. They'll go to 5-7 and they'll be finished too.

too much to read

so, GO NINERS

ok i read it

[ Edited by RonMexico on Oct 14, 2009 at 23:04:50 ]

This

hey what are the lotto numbers for the upcoming drawing?
I don't understand why we (the fans) need to worry about beating Houston next week over this weeks game between the Cards and the Hawks.

I mean, are we suppose to be watching game tape on Houston to prepare for them or something? I really am a bit lost here. This would be a valid point if we were players on the 49ers roster but sadly we're not. I understand that some of you want to pledge your loyalty to the Niners and be the #1 fan amongst all other fans but come on, really?...

I love the Niners as much as any of you but at the end of the day I'm a football fan at heart and I'm not going to NOT watch football this week because the Niners are on a bye.

[ Edited by Mospeed on Oct 15, 2009 at 19:46:45 ]
i wont root for either one to win. if we have to depend on other teams losing instead of our team winning then we arent a good football team. i like to think we are a good team and it doesnt matter which one of these assclowns wins because we will have a better record than both of them
Tie.

This

But how do you really feel?
Originally posted by remdob1:
They tie :)
They both beat eachother resulting in the first duel team loss known to man.
The most surefire way to go to the playoffs is to win the division and to do that we do want ARI or SEA to have MORE losses than us. So, with that being said, I hope that SEA wins and give ARI another loss. Both teams would then be 1 and 1/2 games back of our division lead at the conclusion of this weekend and I rest better at night. I think we will sweep this division anyway, but I worry outside of our division. We should beat ARI at home and as for SEA, they can't run on us which makes them one dimensional and we got corners that are physical and gifted. Nate will check TJ and Bly and Spencer can deal with the other wr. Go SEA this weekend only!!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 17, 2009 at 6:42 PM ]
best case scenerio
Ari/Sea game ends in a tie
warner/fitzgerald/boldin/hightower/a couple OL/Dansdy/A.Wilson/A.Roole/Duckett all have season ending injuries for Ari
hasselback/TJ howdoyouspellhisname?/A.Curry/Carlson have season ending injuries for Sea
Shaub/A.Jonson/M.Williams get hurt enough to miss next week's game vs 9ers
Crabtree learns the playbook at a frantic pace and impresses to coaches enough to play him a whole bunch
B.Jones gets himself 100% comftorble and ready to take on a big role
The 9ers sign J.Runyon OT, make trade for a passrusher like Peppers, WR/KR like Cribbs to upgrade the roster even more
M.Lewis finds out he is def fine to play
J.Ulbrich doesn't go completely stupid
[ Edited by matt49er on Oct 17, 2009 at 9:27 PM ]
Originally posted by matt49er:
best case scenerio
Ari/Sea game ends in a tie
warner/fitzgerald/boldin/hightower/a couple OL/Dansdy/A.Wilson/A.Roole/Duckett all have season ending injuries for Ari
hasselback/TJ howdoyouspellhisname?/A.Curry/Carlson have season ending injuries for Sea
Shaub/A.Jonson/M.Williams get hurt enough to miss next week's game vs 9ers
Crabtree learns the playbook at a frantic pace and impresses to coaches enough to play him a whole bunch
B.Jones gets himself 100% comftorble and ready to take on a big role
The 9ers sign J.Runyon OT, make trade for a passrusher like Peppers, WR/KR like Cribbs to upgrade the roster even more
M.Lewis finds out he is def fine to play
J.Ulbrich doesn't go completely stupid

When did you wake up??