Not a member? Register Now!

Coach Speak w/ Brian Billick

Brian Billick Interviews HC Singletary
Thanks for the link

Man i hope we respond in Houston.

-9fA
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Good video, hope we use Crabtree so he can make things happen!!!!
Originally posted by Luca:
Good video, hope we use Crabtree so he can make things happen!!!!

i bet crabs gets a lot more reps than previously anticipated. There's no denying his talent. Now if we only had someone that could deliver the ball............

hhhmmmmm....................

hhhmmmmmm...................

hhhmmmmmmmm.....................
.........worth a shot.

could our offense really do any worse??? really????
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i bet crabs gets a lot more reps than previously anticipated. There's no denying his talent. Now if we only had someone that could deliver the ball............

.........worth a shot.

im sorry but i dont want a QB who wears kids flag football shoulder pads, one sack and he is done for the year
the pads do look a little awkward. They look like free safety pads.

.........worth a shot.

Haha good & funny pics
Originally posted by valrod33:

.........worth a shot.

im sorry but i dont want a QB who wears kids flag football shoulder pads, one sack and he is done for the year

You mean the large pads he wore during preseason? Why are they bad? Or are you just nitpicking? I am being serious, do their large bulky size possibly contribute to injury? He got sacked in preseason once or twice and was hit a few times and seemed fine.
Great pics!!!

I personally hope Smith gets a chance, I have lost a lot of the faith I had in Hill. That being said I think it is more game planning and play calls than his bad play. In Arizona and Minnesota games when he needed to move the ball he did, it just seems we only go to the air when there is a problem.
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been brought up....but what do you guys think of Brian Billick as OC of Raye gets canned?

Wasnt Billick the mastermind of the 98' Vikings 15-1 season?