There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I Had A Dream Before the Season Began...

Originally posted by vermonator:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Sorry to burst your bubble Edgar Casey, but it aint ganna be snowing.

Sun, Nov 22

Mostly Cloudy

High 52°
Low 35°

20% chance of percipitation

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USWI0288?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Well, maybe there's a chance it was in the playoffs? Maybe we could play the Packers in the playoffs? We could win the NFC West and they could be the wildcard.

Its a possibility... We'll see...

I thought about that too, ya never know. Do you have a history of prophetic dreams?

Well, I did have a dream about drafting Michael Crabtree about a week before the draft... and that came true.

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Wow, what a shocker. He had a dream it might snow on the field called the "Frozen Tundra" in late November. What are the chances...

You either didn't read past the first sentence or didn't realize the date he made this thread.

The fact that Alex is starting by Mid season is not that outrageous. I would be far more impressed if he dreamed it was Steve Young coming out of retirement and it happened....

Sun, Nov 22

Mostly Cloudy

High 52°
Low 35°

Well, maybe there's a chance it was in the playoffs? Maybe we could play the Packers in the playoffs? We could win the NFC West and they could be the wildcard.

I thought about that too, ya never know. Do you have a history of prophetic dreams?

Well, I did have a dream about drafting Michael Crabtree about a week before the draft... and that came true.

lol bulls**t
Originally posted by WestCoast:

Sun, Nov 22

Mostly Cloudy

High 52°
Low 35°

lol bulls**t

Its true.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Wow, what a shocker. He had a dream it might snow on the field called the "Frozen Tundra" in late November. What are the chances...

You either didn't read past the first sentence or didn't realize the date he made this thread.

The fact that Alex is starting by Mid season is not that outrageous. I would be far more impressed if he dreamed it was Steve Young coming out of retirement and it happened....

well there are some on here that felt and still feel that Hill will lead the team to the Super Bowl
If it does turn out to be true then maybe the weather will all of a sudden change and freak us all out. It's all a moot point though since you didn't see the ending.

Try meditating before you go to sleep tonight, concentrating on your past dream. If it works you're dream will re-occur and should cue you to recall the whole dream in it's entirety. This is called lucid dreaming.

If it works let us know the details. Good luck.
how has this guys stupid dream thread lasted this long?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:
how has this guys stupid dream thread lasted this long?

It's better than the "Shaauuuuwn Hill is God" and "Alexkcksk succkks doooood!!! he lost the Texans game with INT!!!!!" threads.
I dreamed that the 49ers were playing @ Green Bay in the snow. Now here's the kicker... For whatever reason, ALEX SMITH was the starting QB! I remember in the dream the pregame storyline was Alex Smith vs. Aaron Rodgers. (As we know both from the '05 NFL Draft class.) All I remember is that the game went back and forth. At some point in the 3rd Qtr, we were down 17-20 and driving down the field.

THEN I WOKE UP!!!

We play @ Green Bay on November 22. I guess we'll see if it happens?

NOTE: I dreamed we were going to draft Michael Crabtree, and that became true about a week later.

I guess it could happen in a playoff game ????
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I dreamed that the 49ers were playing @ Green Bay in the snow. Now here's the kicker... For whatever reason, ALEX SMITH was the starting QB! I remember in the dream the pregame storyline was Alex Smith vs. Aaron Rodgers. (As we know both from the '05 NFL Draft class.) All I remember is that the game went back and forth. At some point in the 3rd Qtr, we were down 17-20 and driving down the field.

THEN I WOKE UP!!!

NOTE: I dreamed we were going to draft Michael Crabtree, and that became true about a week later.

Playoffs?? this dream is done..so's this season.. FML
  • machucao
  • Info N/A
We need a real coach!
Someone that uses his players to their strenghts
So tired of him talking and shouting, what happended to SHOW ME

Only a moron would tell you how he would attack you (we are going to run the ball 60-40) But only a egomaniac moron would actually do it.

Sing it is not working! and you are too shallow minded to ADAPT to what your opponents do to you. Of course you know better since you have been a head coach for so long and you have won so much with your system.

I only hope that our next coach is not from the Baltimore school of football

I'm canceling all my orders of 49ers related xmas presents, directv etc
it should be a webzone law to NOT post your dreams
am sorry PT but i think your dream just became a nightmare

sorry bud.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

THEN I WOKE UP!!!

Playoffs?? this dream is done..so's this season.. FML

Duh
you might get a third of your dream correct. the alex smith comeback !