LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

I Had A Dream Before the Season Began...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtmoney49er:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
HOLY CRAP I JUST HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS GAME!

It was also snowing/raining lightly, 49ers were down 7 points to win the game in the 4th quarter with 50 seconds left on the clock.

-Alex Smith is on Green Bay's 30, working out of the shotgun with Michael Crabtree and Jason Hill lined up to the right. Alex takes the snap, nothing is open, Frank Gore delivers a monster block on a Green Bay LB (that literally saves the play), Alex then scrambles out of the pocket to his right side.

Al Harris is lurching towards Smith down the 15 yard line, then out of nowhere Michael Crabtree decks the b*****d JUST IN TIME! Smith continues down the sideline, wobbling to the 10, to the 5, Green Bay's entire backfield is 2 seconds from corning Alex into the endzone for a push-out...

ALEX LUNGES TOWARDS THE REDZONE, TOUCHES THE PYLON, TOUCHDOWN 49ERS, AND THE GAME IS OVER! WHAT A BONANZA!!!

-And then I woke up!

I also had a similar dream.
It was also snowing/raining lightly, 49ers were down 5 points to win the game in the 4th quarter with 50 seconds left on the clock with the $9ers at the 10 yard line(red-zone). But Alex throws his 3rd interception to lose us the game. Am no Nostradamus but i say Bench Smith now so that doesn't happen.

And who do we replace him with, genius?
Originally posted by B650:

It was also snowing/raining lightly, 49ers were down 7 points to win the game in the 4th quarter with 50 seconds left on the clock.

-Alex Smith is on Green Bay's 30, working out of the shotgun with Michael Crabtree and Jason Hill lined up to the right. Alex takes the snap, nothing is open, Frank Gore delivers a monster block on a Green Bay LB (that literally saves the play), Alex then scrambles out of the pocket to his right side.

Al Harris is lurching towards Smith down the 15 yard line, then out of nowhere Michael Crabtree decks the b*****d JUST IN TIME! Smith continues down the sideline, wobbling to the 10, to the 5, Green Bay's entire backfield is 2 seconds from corning Alex into the endzone for a push-out...

ALEX LUNGES TOWARDS THE REDZONE, TOUCHES THE PYLON, TOUCHDOWN 49ERS, AND THE GAME IS OVER! WHAT A BONANZA!!!

-And then I woke up!

It was also snowing/raining lightly, 49ers were down 5 points to win the game in the 4th quarter with 50 seconds left on the clock with the $9ers at the 10 yard line(red-zone). But Alex throws his 3rd interception to lose us the game. Am no Nostradamus but i say Bench Smith now so that doesn't happen.

Nate Davis smart *ss
  • B650
  • Veteran

-And then I woke up!

Nate Davis smart *ss

So we're going to replace him with a rookie QB who has a learning disability, and hope he plays well behind the worst OL in the NFL.

Again, you're a genius.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

-And then I woke up!

Nate Davis smart *ss

So we're going to replace him with a rookie QB who has a learning disability, and hope he plays well behind the worst OL in the NFL.

Again, you're a genius.

what does his learning disability have to do with anything?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:

-And then I woke up!

Nate Davis smart *ss

Again, you're a genius.

It might prevent him from learning quickly, which is why they call it a learning disability.

-And then I woke up!

Nate Davis smart *ss

Again, you're a genius.

It might prevent him from learning quickly, which is why they call it a learning disability.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

-And then I woke up!

Nate Davis smart *ss

Again, you're a genius.

do you know the nature of his learning disability or are you just assuming you know what you're talking about?

-And then I woke up!

Nate Davis smart *ss

Again, you're a genius.

do you know the nature of his learning disability or are you just assuming you know what you're talking about?

He is dyslexic if I recall and has difficulty learning from written material. That is why he has to learn the playbook by picture
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by backontop:

-And then I woke up!

Nate Davis smart *ss

Again, you're a genius.

He is dyslexic if I recall and has difficulty learning from written material. That is why he has to learn the playbook by picture

Do you understand what dyslexia is and how that will prevent him from learning?

-And then I woke up!

Nate Davis smart *ss

Again, you're a genius.

well, one, dyslexia is a learning disability related to reading, not necessarily comprehension. Pictures (usually playbooks are pictures) don't interfere with learning for people who are dyslexic. Nate has said himself that he can learn a playbook just fine because its almost all pictures.

that being said, he hasn't run any offensive snaps since TC and has been a DB on the scout team more than QB. so starting him right now would be stupid and anyone with any bit of football knowledge knows that.

-And then I woke up!

Nate Davis smart *ss

Again, you're a genius.

Dyslexia make it hard for people to understand letters, numbers, symbols and written words. They are visual and hands on type learners. hence the reason why he needs to learn the play book by picture and not by words, letters, symbols or numbers.

-And then I woke up!

Nate Davis smart *ss

Again, you're a genius.

Don Coryell and Terry Bradshaw have it. Didn't seem to hurt them.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

-And then I woke up!

Nate Davis smart *ss

Again, you're a genius.

Don Coryell and Terry Bradshaw have it. Didn't seem to hurt them.

I wasn't stating that it will effect him. Just answered a question about his learning disability. The truth is he does indeed have a learning disability and it will effect his ability to learn the playbook.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by vermonator:
Sorry to burst your bubble Edgar Casey, but it aint ganna be snowing.

Sun, Nov 22

Mostly Cloudy

High 52°
Low 35°

20% chance of percipitation

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USWI0288?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Well, maybe there's a chance it was in the playoffs? Maybe we could play the Packers in the playoffs? We could win the NFC West and they could be the wildcard.

Its a possibility... We'll see...

I thought about that too, ya never know. Do you have a history of prophetic dreams?
Originally posted by PTulini:
Sorry to burst your bubble Edgar Casey, but it aint ganna be snowing.

Sun, Nov 22

Mostly Cloudy

High 52°
Low 35°

20% chance of percipitation

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USWI0288?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Well, maybe there's a chance it was in the playoffs? Maybe we could play the Packers in the playoffs? We could win the NFC West and they could be the wildcard.

Its a possibility... We'll see...

I thought about that too, ya never know. Do you have a history of prophetic dreams?

If it is in the playoffs I hope he does.
Share 49ersWebzone