There are 190 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I Had A Dream Before the Season Began...

Originally posted by midwest9er:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by midwest9er:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Certain weather forecasts predict rain mixed with snow on the 22nd.

Anybody else getting a little creeped out that this dream is pretty damn close to becoming a reality?

If it snows, even I'll be creeped out!

They are predicting rain and mid 40's

Advantage: Packers.



Although, this is wisconsin, there are days when its 60 and by night its 30 and within hours its snowing. Weather can change in a heartbeat. It could easily be 50 and sunny. Kind of like yesterday.

We are still about 8 days away. Anything can happen. I could be right?
  • B650
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,205
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by midwest9er:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by midwest9er:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Certain weather forecasts predict rain mixed with snow on the 22nd.

Anybody else getting a little creeped out that this dream is pretty damn close to becoming a reality?

If it snows, even I'll be creeped out!

They are predicting rain and mid 40's

Advantage: Packers.



Although, this is wisconsin, there are days when its 60 and by night its 30 and within hours its snowing. Weather can change in a heartbeat. It could easily be 50 and sunny. Kind of like yesterday.

We are still about 8 days away. Anything can happen. I could be right?

Maybe. We'll see.

I had a dream the night before the Bears game that Crabtree tipped a pass up in the air and caught it for a 1st-down. We started celebrating, meaning that we won the game. It didn't exactly happen like that, but the point is, you have to finish. You can't just wake up like that. Go back to sleep right now and try to like, see the ending...

wow i'm creeped out.... I had a dream the day of the titans game... i dreamt that we had lost the game and me and my brother had this really awful feeling that the season went down the drain, it was weird because it felt so real, that feeling you get after a loss is what i felt during the dream.. i woke up (sunday morning) and i felt so relieved that it was just a dream, i literally told myself, "thank god that was just a dream, the game still needs to be played"
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 50,613
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by midwest9er:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by midwest9er:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Certain weather forecasts predict rain mixed with snow on the 22nd.

Anybody else getting a little creeped out that this dream is pretty damn close to becoming a reality?

If it snows, even I'll be creeped out!

They are predicting rain and mid 40's

Advantage: Packers.



Although, this is wisconsin, there are days when its 60 and by night its 30 and within hours its snowing. Weather can change in a heartbeat. It could easily be 50 and sunny. Kind of like yesterday.

We are still about 8 days away. Anything can happen. I could be right?

extended forecast as of 11/16/09 for 11/22/09 calls for mostly cloudy 30% chance of rain and a high of 53 deg
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by midwest9er:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by midwest9er:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Certain weather forecasts predict rain mixed with snow on the 22nd.

Anybody else getting a little creeped out that this dream is pretty damn close to becoming a reality?

If it snows, even I'll be creeped out!

They are predicting rain and mid 40's

Advantage: Packers.



Although, this is wisconsin, there are days when its 60 and by night its 30 and within hours its snowing. Weather can change in a heartbeat. It could easily be 50 and sunny. Kind of like yesterday.

We are still about 8 days away. Anything can happen. I could be right?

extended forecast as of 11/16/09 for 11/22/09 calls for mostly cloudy 30% chance of rain and a high of 53 deg


That's good weather for this time of year. Last year it was cold and snowed quite a bit by now. I'll take it!
Sorry to burst your bubble Edgar Casey, but it aint ganna be snowing.

Sun, Nov 22

Mostly Cloudy

High 52°
Low 35°

20% chance of percipitation

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USWI0288?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared
If our defense can keep the score low and we can score two or more touchdowns your dream will come true.
Maybe the snow was a form of symbolism? The snow could be symbolizing... sheesh, I can't even come up with anything...
Originally posted by vermonator:
Sorry to burst your bubble Edgar Casey, but it aint ganna be snowing.

Sun, Nov 22

Mostly Cloudy

High 52°
Low 35°

20% chance of percipitation

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USWI0288?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Excellent. . .
Originally posted by PTulini:
I dreamed that the 49ers were playing @ Green Bay in the snow. Now here's the kicker... For whatever reason, ALEX SMITH was the starting QB! I remember in the dream the pregame storyline was Alex Smith vs. Aaron Rodgers. (As we know both from the '05 NFL Draft class.) All I remember is that the game went back and forth. At some point in the 3rd Qtr, we were down 17-20 and driving down the field.

THEN I WOKE UP!!!

We play @ Green Bay on November 22. I guess we'll see if it happens?

NOTE: I dreamed we were going to draft Michael Crabtree, and that became true about a week later.

I can vouch for this, patrick and I spoke on the phone going back and forth about our draft prediction, and I remember him texting me the dream about Smith. I Dont remember what I said, but I'm not in love with smith as a starting QB so...
HOLY CRAP I JUST HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS GAME!

It was also snowing/raining lightly, 49ers were down 7 points to win the game in the 4th quarter with 50 seconds left on the clock.

-Alex Smith is on Green Bay's 30, working out of the shotgun with Michael Crabtree and Jason Hill lined up to the right. Alex takes the snap, nothing is open, Frank Gore delivers a monster block on a Green Bay LB (that literally saves the play), Alex then scrambles out of the pocket to his right side.

Al Harris is lurching towards Smith down the 15 yard line, then out of nowhere Michael Crabtree decks the b*****d JUST IN TIME! Smith continues down the sideline, wobbling to the 10, to the 5, Green Bay's entire backfield is 2 seconds from corning Alex into the endzone for a push-out...

ALEX LUNGES TOWARDS THE REDZONE, TOUCHES THE PYLON, TOUCHDOWN 49ERS, AND THE GAME IS OVER! WHAT A BONANZA!!!

-And then I woke up!
  • flow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,394
This thread is getting creepy.

[ Edited by Crazy4Niners on Nov 16, 2009 at 12:46 PM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 50,613
If I had a dream about this game the 9ers would win 49-0
Originally posted by vermonator:
Sorry to burst your bubble Edgar Casey, but it aint ganna be snowing.

Sun, Nov 22

Mostly Cloudy

High 52°
Low 35°

20% chance of percipitation

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USWI0288?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Well, maybe there's a chance it was in the playoffs? Maybe we could play the Packers in the playoffs? We could win the NFC West and they could be the wildcard.

Its a possibility... We'll see...
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
HOLY CRAP I JUST HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS GAME!

It was also snowing/raining lightly, 49ers were down 7 points to win the game in the 4th quarter with 50 seconds left on the clock.

-Alex Smith is on Green Bay's 30, working out of the shotgun with Michael Crabtree and Jason Hill lined up to the right. Alex takes the snap, nothing is open, Frank Gore delivers a monster block on a Green Bay LB (that literally saves the play), Alex then scrambles out of the pocket to his right side.

Al Harris is lurching towards Smith down the 15 yard line, then out of nowhere Michael Crabtree decks the b*****d JUST IN TIME! Smith continues down the sideline, wobbling to the 10, to the 5, Green Bay's entire backfield is 2 seconds from corning Alex into the endzone for a push-out...

ALEX LUNGES TOWARDS THE REDZONE, TOUCHES THE PYLON, TOUCHDOWN 49ERS, AND THE GAME IS OVER! WHAT A BONANZA!!!

-And then I woke up!


I also had a similar dream.
It was also snowing/raining lightly, 49ers were down 5 points to win the game in the 4th quarter with 50 seconds left on the clock with the 49ers at the 10 yard line(red-zone). But Alex throws his 3rd interception to lose us the game. Am no Nostradamus but i say Bench Smith now so that doesn't happen.
[ Edited by dtmoney49er on Nov 16, 2009 at 1:57 PM ]