There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I Had A Dream Before the Season Began...

I dreamed that the 49ers were playing @ Green Bay in the snow. Now here's the kicker... For whatever reason, ALEX SMITH was the starting QB! I remember in the dream the pregame storyline was Alex Smith vs. Aaron Rodgers. (As we know both from the '05 NFL Draft class.) All I remember is that the game went back and forth. At some point in the 3rd Qtr, we were down 17-20 and driving down the field.

THEN I WOKE UP!!!

We play @ Green Bay on November 22. I guess we'll see if it happens?

NOTE: I dreamed we were going to draft Michael Crabtree, and that became true about a week later.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I dreamed that the 49ers were playing @ Green Bay in the snow. Now here's the kicker... For whatever reason, ALEX SMITH was the starting QB! I remember in the dream the pregame storyline was Alex Smith vs. Aaron Rodgers. (As we know both from the '05 NFL Draft class.) All I remember is that the game went back and forth. At some point in the 3rd Qtr, we were down 17-20 and driving down the field.

THEN I WOKE UP!!!

We play @ Green Bay on November 22. I guess we'll see if it happens?

NOTE: I dreamed we were going to draft Michael Crabtree, and that became true about a week later.

wow, hopefully the reason were starting smith is not record wise, if thats the case heading into nov 22nd the season is a wrap
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
You're dream will come true, except it will be in the NFC championship game.

And we will win.
Originally posted by A-R-S:

And we will win.

You may be right. It could be a playoff game for all we know?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by A-R-S:

And we will win.

You may be right. It could be a playoff game for all we know?

Not to be a downer, but after last week's game, combined with Arizona and Seattle both winning, I'm not even thinking about the playoffs at this point. The NFC West is going to be harder to win than I thought. Houston and Indianapolis aren't going to be easy.

Hopefully your dream comes true though.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
We will keep this thread bumped.

For all we know....you may be Nostradamus
can you dream me Saturdays lotto numbers and the answers to next weeks midterm?

That'd be very much appreciated.
So weird, I dreamt we had drafted Crabs as well.

And the Saturday before the Vikings game I dreamt that we had lost by 10 points, and last Sunday morning I dreamt that we would lose to Atlanta, and that the Bengals would upset the Ravens! This stuff happened a lot last season, I even knew we were going to lose bad to Seattle at home last season when everybody was confident it'd be a winnable game.

Just one of those eerie cognitive happenings, like that lady that had dreamt all of her winning lotto numbers, 16 years previous, and then every number from that dream won her something over $580,000.
  • Imfasterrthanurr
  • Info N/A
Since we're on this topic, I honestly had a dream that the Falcons blew us out a few days prior to the game.

I should just stop sleeping, huh?

I'm embarrassed.

the day before the draft i had a dream we drafted vernon davis and we did
man......i hope he becomes the starter again soon
Smith is a bust! If he gets to be a starter again he's just going to prove why he was on the bench in the first place. He is not the anwser...... If he proves me wrong then all the power to him.
I had a dream the other day too! The Zombie Apocalypse had started and I knew exactly what I needed to do. I went and found Bill Walsh and Y.A. Tittle, and I convinced them both to work as Co-Offensive coordinators. Tittle kept telling me he wasn't a zombie, but in my dream i was smarter than that, so I chained a muzzle on to him (It's the only way to make sure they didn't bite the players) as well as Walsh.

I told Jed York what I had done and he gave me the key to Santa Clara. He said "We're sure to win the Super Bowl now!!!" and gave me a parking pass and an RV and said I could LIVE in the stadium parking lot and feed Zombie Walsh and Tittle and clean their cages.

Then I woke up......
the matrix is not a dream