LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 162 users in the forums

Beginning to lose faith ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Beginning to lose faith ?

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You kids know nothing about pain. If you all had lived through the Dick Nolan, Pete McCulley, Ken Meyer, and Monte Clark era of revolving door coaches 80% of this board would be on SUICIDE WATCH!

Amen. However, Dick Nolan just couldn't beat the Cowpokes.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You kids know nothing about pain. If you all had lived through the Dick Nolan, Pete McCulley, Ken Meyer, and Monte Clark era of revolving door coaches 80% of this board would be on SUICIDE WATCH!

Comeon now. Im not doubting your wisdom, but you're referring to a 49ers team from the pre-Montana/Walsh era. A franchise that had never tasted success like it has now. One of the reasons why losing is so painful is because we know what this franchise stands for, and what is has accomplished over the past 25 years.

Im sure if we were perennial losers like the Cards and/or Raiders, this would be another one of those "oh well" seasons. Take a trip to one of the Raider/Cardinal forums, and hand out over there for a day. Those fans have no heart.....they're so used to losing that its become second nature for them.....

As for me, I hate to see a once proud franchise become the laughing stock of the NFL. Now, I dont think our season is over. But ATL was a major statement game, and all we did was prove to the NFL world that for now, we are nothing but a bunch of frauds playing in a weak division. Here's to turning things around after the bye, but I dont think we stand a chance against the likes of GB or Indy.
I guess these are the 49er Faithful at their finest

Originally posted by WestCoast:
I just don't get how we can have Gore, Crabtree, Morgan, Davis, Bruce, Walker and not have an at least 13-15th ranked offense.

Shaun Hill is a good enough quarterback. I think our offensive coordinator is a scrub.

It doesn't matter who's playing QB, RB, TE, and WR if the O-line can't block.
This is a stupid ass thread
How can anyone lose faith with Crabtree coming?

Now we'll see EVEN MORE screen passes!

WTF is this s**t?
f**k this dumbass thread
A running team with only 2 actice RBs, 2 active TEs, 1 FB and 9 OL. Thats short on all fronts for a running team. But they have Spurlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by AKfanster:
I just don't get how we can have Gore, Crabtree, Morgan, Davis, Bruce, Walker and not have an at least 13-15th ranked offense.

Shaun Hill is a good enough quarterback. I think our offensive coordinator is a scrub.

It doesn't matter who's playing QB, RB, TE, and WR if the O-line can't block.

that's also true, but Staley and Heitmann are solid.

Originally posted by BHulman:

Crabtree has not played yet.

true. but he alone isn't gonna jump start our offense 15 spots
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:
7 wr's on a team that is suppose to be a running team , only three receivers with receptions, 2 rb's 1 hybrid and 1 fullback , we possibly lose a good rb a different pace rb and keep a crappy 7th string receiver who has done nothing at all, please don't tell me a rookie wr can change our team around , we are a slow and predictable team , please somebody show or tell me something positive because i am losing faith

What good RB did we lose? Sheets? You have never seen him play a real NFL game. What did you really expect? We are better than most, including myself, thought. We had one bad game. We've played good in every game up to last Sunday. We still have a good D, Crabtree coming in, and a TE who is starting to finally emerge. And we have one the best RBs in the NFL. Relax man.
Never!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:
7 wr's on a team that is suppose to be a running team , only three receivers with receptions, 2 rb's 1 hybrid and 1 fullback , we possibly lose a good rb a different pace rb and keep a crappy 7th string receiver who has done nothing at all, pleaseon't tell me a rookie wr can change our team around , we are a slow and predictable team , please somebody show or tell me something positive because i am losing faith

What good RB did we lose? Sheets? You have never seen him play a real NFL game. What did you really expect? We are better than most, including myself, thought. We had one bad game. We've played good in every game up to last Sunday. We still have a good D, Crabtree coming in, and a TE who is starting to finally emerge. And we have one the best RBs in the NFL. Relax man.

glen coffee sucks , if gore gets hurt again we are screwed
I will never lose faith
Share 49ersWebzone