There are 269 users in the forums

Rushing....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
to judgement is human nature. Let's step back and look at this.

1)First off we were 2-0 to start the season with 2 solid wins. These 2 teams just beat two teams that we have yet to play which tells me these are very winnable games.
2)Then we went into Viking land and almost sunk Favre's ship agianst a very very good team. That one hurt but we were there and were beat by a miracle.
3)Then we dominated a crappy team which is what good teams do.
4)Then we have a pummeling at home. Then I think back to 03 when the Pats were smoked by the Bills 31-0. Its just the first game that popped into my mind but there are playoff teams that get beat down at some point in there season.

Now we either adjust and patch our holes or fold the season. The O-line needs to get fixed now and so does the coaching, which was acknowledged by Sing. That is the key to our team. If we can run like we did in preseason and let Hill make the clutch throws like he often does when he has time. We will not only make the playoffs IMO we will make some noise. We can take this as a wake up call or a we suck game and give up the season. Personally after the Rams game I think our guys thought and played like we should win this game. We didnt play hungry and I don't expect this to happen again all season.

[ Edited by 49wyztoscore on Oct 12, 2009 at 21:13:34 ]
without Gore.
I hope you are right.

but this loss is extremely sour, and will remain in the webzone atmosphere for 2 weeks...

we had a good run after 4 games, but when you lose 45-10 (especially at home), EVERYTHING gets questioned, including the coaching.

I am really hoping that not only the players learn from this, but the entire coaching staff.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I hope you are right.

but this loss is extremely sour, and will remain in the webzone atmosphere for 2 weeks...

we had a good run after 4 games, but when you lose 45-10 (especially at home), EVERYTHING gets questioned, including the coaching.

I am really hoping that not only the players learn from this, but the entire coaching staff.

As do I. Either its a wake-up call or we truly are still a mediocre team. We will see after the bye.
Share 49ersWebzone