LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

QB running plays... by design

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Mex49
Its time to try something different. Hill obviously can run, and run well so I think it is time that 3/4 plays a game should be worked into our game day plans. Right now we have nothing that gives opposing D's a momment of thought.
hill running the ball is not going to be our saviour but in combination with other changes that need to be made can relieve some preasure on the O Line
Originally posted by Mex49:
Its time to try something different. Hill obviously can run, and run well so I think it is time that 3/4 plays a game should be worked into our game day plans. Right now we have nothing that gives opposing D's a momment of thought.
hill running the ball is not going to be our saviour but in combination with other changes that need to be made can relieve some preasure on the O Line

Hill is a slow opportunistic runner, not a guy you draw up running plays for unless it's 3rd/4th and short.
lets do what id did in madden do a hailmarry and when every1 is deep run the ball for a 20 yd gain

• Pogity
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by Mex49:

Hill is a slow opportunistic runner, not a guy you draw up running plays for unless it's 3rd/4th and short.

Agreed. He only had success yesterday because the D was in man coverage and only rushed 4. He was oppurtunistic. He's not Tim Tebow.
Lets start letting Joe Staley run the ball while we are at it
Share 49ersWebzone