LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

i say we fire o-line and d-line coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online

i say we fire o-line and d-line coach

Originally posted by n1nerman49:
Originally posted by luis1985:
I say for sure OL coach. He sucks and you can tell Sing is pissed at how OL have played.

Is it just me but in shotgun situations does it look like the snap takes forever to get to the QB?

It's not just you but I think that's because the opposition's coaching staff have all figured out when the ball is going to be snapped and they are jumping the count consistently. Which might have something to do with the underwhelming play of the O-Line as well.
What's wrong with the D Line coach?

No and no. Everyone can be critical and point fingers. The fact is we just got our buts whooped by a better team on the "given day". We were over confident and not prepared. Period! If this is becomes a trend, we can start to look past the fact we just flat out stunk.

I had to shower three times to get that smell off. They just stuck the place up. Let move on and get better. Go Niners
why do we fire both coaches??? the reason we dpn't fire the o-line coach is because they have the same talent that we've had for years...our o-line sucked then and it sucks now..the coaches only do so much..the talent is what it is...our d-line has been a surprise this year we just flat out got the hell beat out of us...being in that stadium yesterday totally killed me..it was embarassing..however in training camp if you said we would be 3-2 going into the bye i'm pretty sure a lot of us would've accepted that..
anyways Go Niners!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What's wrong with the D Line coach?

DLine coach is look fine but problem is the one things that Roman and Goldson were so terrible and sucks to defense cuz they missed to tackle and too slow to read them the play the defense. and Oline coach is bad..

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 13, 2009 at 08:36:49 ]
  • OHHWHAT
  • Info N/A
Not the D-line coach just GET RID OF O_LINE coach!!!!!
almost forgot how lame this forum is after a loss. Thanks for reminding me noobs.
Let's fire some of the idiots who post stupid statements.
  • dj43
The success of the DL is largely talent, the OL not so much. The greatest need on defense remains a good pass rusher, and that guy is not on the current roster.

However, a good OL coach, and SF had one of the best ever in Bobb McKittrick, can meld average players into an effective unit. The Paris/Ayers/Quillan/Cross/Fahnhorst group all have multiple rings but few Pro Bowl appearances. The conclusion, therefore, might be that Foerster isn't doing his job.

I just do not think the 49ers have the talent on the OL right now. Baas is bull strong but slow and lacks agility. Rachal is young and inexperienced and it is really showing - he might improve with time and coaching. Snyder is a journeyman backup trying to play a difficult position. That leaves Staley and Heitmann as the only quality on the line.

A team will NOT have success when every other guy on the OL is weak. If it were ONLY Baas, or ONLY Rachal, or ONLY Snyder, the guy beside him could help out enough to get by, however, with so many weak links, this is not going to get fixed until FA/draft time.

Singletary/Raye is correct in trying to make this a power running team. The OL does not have the physical ability to do what Miami does.

Originally posted by luis1985:
I say for sure OL coach. He sucks and you can tell Sing is pissed at how OL have played.

You mean when he directly calls the 0-line out?
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Who do you suggest we replace them with?

We don't think ahead in the Webzone.
Originally posted by jta854:
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Who do you suggest we replace them with?

We don't think ahead in the Webzone.

I say we fire all coaches after every loss so we can ensure the Niners retain consistency in loosing!

Come on people, think.

And just so there is no confusion, I was being sarcastic about firing.
Share 49ersWebzone