There are 487 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

i say we fire o-line and d-line coach

i say we fire o-line and d-line coach

start fresh because they both suck
  • Mex49
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for Mex49.
I think it might be easier to ban a few nubs.
the oline coach maybe but why the dline? the dline has been a nice surprise this year.
Franklin is playing very well (not the best NG in the NFL as J.Smith said but good)
J.Smith has been playing at a pro bowl level
Soap is having his best year
Balmer has been ok and looks much better than his rookie year
point is the Dline is looking good no way we should fire the coach. The oline though needs to be looked at hard.
Originally posted by Chief:

What's a nub?
FREE THREAD!!!!!!
I say for sure OL coach. He sucks and you can tell Sing is pissed at how OL have played.
I love our D-line coach
Originally posted by TheChozen:

What's a nub?

Nub (which stands for Non Useful Body) was a nickname of the clone trooper who served in the Clone Wars. He was a rookie trooper or "shinie", an inexperienced trooper who hasn't seen battle yet. Nub was stationed on a remote listening post on the moon of Rishi that warned the planet Kamino of any attacks. Around 22 BBY, the clones in the station and conferred about their work until Sergeant CT-19-7409 appeared and stated that some officers would inspect the outpost soon. Then a meteor shower came, the troopers lost the contact to CT-327, another trooper who had been outside the station as deck officer. The sergeant sent Nub and fellow trooper Droidbait to search for him. However, both clones were attacked by droid commandos who killed them with laser fire.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nub
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
I love our D-line coach

Same here. He has had our D line playing lights out against the run in all but this last game. Even in this blow out, Turner didnt break 100 yards. The problem this week was the lack of pass rush and no help over the top.

As far as the O line coach, I wouldnt mind it, but with these guys we have starting I dont know it would even make a difference.

[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Oct 12, 2009 at 18:13:19 ]
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by TheChozen:

What's a nub?

Nub (which stands for Non Useful Body) was a nickname of the clone trooper who served in the Clone Wars. He was a rookie trooper or "shinie", an inexperienced trooper who hasn't seen battle yet. Nub was stationed on a remote listening post on the moon of Rishi that warned the planet Kamino of any attacks. Around 22 BBY, the clones in the station and conferred about their work until Sergeant CT-19-7409 appeared and stated that some officers would inspect the outpost soon. Then a meteor shower came, the troopers lost the contact to CT-327, another trooper who had been outside the station as deck officer. The sergeant sent Nub and fellow trooper Droidbait to search for him. However, both clones were attacked by droid commandos who killed them with laser fire.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nub

A "nub": a lump or small piece.
kiss my nub a**, but i agree maybe not the d-line but o-line coach got to go
  • XaNaDu
  • Info N/A
It's not either of the coaches. It's the players, people. One bad game and all these thoughtless threads pop-up. The ZONE is still the same old ZONE.
Who do you suggest we replace them with?
Originally posted by luis1985:
I say for sure OL coach. He sucks and you can tell Sing is pissed at how OL have played.

Is it just me but in shotgun situations does it look like the snap takes forever to get to the QB?