There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Peter King's fine fifteen

And the Niners are....

dadadadatada!

14. San Francisco (3-2). I am now sobered up about the Niners. Surrendering 340 yards in the first half to any team, and I don't care if it's the '99 Rams or the '84 Rams or the '07 Patriots, is going to make you spiral downward.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
And the Niners are....

dadadadatada!

14. San Francisco (3-2). I am now sobered up about the Niners. Surrendering 340 yards in the first half to any team, and I don't care if it's the '99 Rams or the '84 Rams or the '07 Patriots, is going to make you spiral downward.

still not bad given the fact that we just got blown out....every team has a terrible game in a 16 game schedule unless your the Pats. remember 94 when the Eagles blew us out then we won the superbowl?
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
And the Niners are....

dadadadatada!

still not bad given the fact that we just got blown out....every team has a terrible game in a 16 game schedule unless your the Pats. remember 94 when the Eagles blew us out then we won the superbowl?

Yes, don't remind me. That was a terrible day as well. Young was HOT that day. I thought he was going to let Seifert have it.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home