There are 197 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

0-2 against playoff teams

i'm new at this, so i don't now if someone has brought this up already. people say that this is just ONE game but we're 0-2 against good(playoff) teams. don't get me wrong, i'm an optimist fan. before yesterday i thought that if we kept playing solid football we could do 13-3 or 12-4 so i'm a fan who HAS faith. BUT the numbers don't lie. when it come to measuring bar games, we have come up short. whether it's 0:02 left on the clock or a blow out. the point is good(playoff) teams are post to find away to get it done no what, we haven't. some zoners want to talk about lack of respect for us, but the two times we get a chance to get it, we didn't get it done twice.

i'll say this one last thing, i'm a fan so i hope coach sing but i hope he can find away to get this team to get it done.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
ARIZONA
Originally posted by calinig4life:
i'm new at this, so i don't now if someone has brought this up already. people say that this is just ONE game but we're 0-2 against good(playoff) teams. don't get me wrong, i'm an optimist fan. before yesterday i thought that if we kept playing solid football we could do 13-3 or 12-4 so i'm a fan who HAS faith. BUT the numbers don't lie. when it come to measuring bar games, we have come up short. whether it's 0:02 left on the clock or a blow out. the point is good(playoff) teams are post to find away to get it done no what, we haven't. some zoners want to talk about lack of respect for us, but the two times we get a chance to get it, we didn't get it done twice.

i'll say this one last thing, i'm a fan so i hope coach sing but i hope he can find away to get this team to get it done.

No, we're 1-2 against playoff teams (see: 49ers vs Cardinals). And the Vikes...please. That was nothing short of divine intervention.

Atlanta is the ONLY game so far where we were utterly dominated.

Calm down.
This discussion is going on in just about every thread right now. Doesn't necessarily need its own.