There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anybody going to the Texans game?

Originally posted by TXNINERFAN:
Hell yes I'll be there!!! I've been waiting for this game for a while...I'm driving like eight hours just for the game as I live in deep south TX. This is my first ever Niner game. I'm gonna be yelling until my lungs bleed! I've been a fan for a long time and I'm really looking forward to this game. I seriously hope they put the whoopin on the Texans.

I've been meaning to talk to you about your screen name.
  • TXNINERFAN
  • Info N/A
Hahaha, I'm sorry, had I known this name was taken, I wouldn't have chosen it. I do agree with the fact that the Texans will be playing hard. Cincy has been playing really well as of late, especially with beating the Ravens. It will be a tough test but I think that getting Gore back will help us out a lot. I seriously hopes that finally helps us open up the passing game so Crabtree can play more as well as helping Vernon Davis as well. All in all, I'm just pumped!
Originally posted by TXNINERFAN:
Hahaha, I'm sorry, had I known this name was taken, I wouldn't have chosen it. I do agree with the fact that the Texans will be playing hard. Cincy has been playing really well as of late, especially with beating the Ravens. It will be a tough test but I think that getting Gore back will help us out a lot. I seriously hopes that finally helps us open up the passing game so Crabtree can play more as well as helping Vernon Davis as well. All in all, I'm just pumped!

When we score our first touchdown all of us in attendance will have to make our presence known.
Eagle Pass, Texas (some small town near the Mexican border) will be representing the Niners.

I will be going alongside a friend of mine (a Titans fan, but a decent enough guy) and I also know of this one teacher going there along with a friend/family member of theirs (he introduced me to this forum).


I can't wait, I hope I can get a hotel there this soon.
Man, I am really pumped now, we are going to have a lot of fans there. Im sure there are plenty of hotel rooms there. I am waking up very early sunday and driving down from dallas.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
no, sorry
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Man, I am really pumped now, we are going to have a lot of fans there. Im sure there are plenty of hotel rooms there. I am waking up very early sunday and driving down from dallas.

I feel ya I'm getting up early as well and coming in from Louisiana.
Anybody sitting near sec 135?? I'm in row G.
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
Anybody sitting near sec 135?? I'm in row G.

I'll be sitting on the Texans side between the 20 and 35 yard line. I will also have a field pass.
i'll be there in spirit. when i retire my dream is to travel around the country and go to all 16 9er games including the playoffs how cool would that be!
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
Anybody sitting near sec 135?? I'm in row G.

I'll be sitting on the Texans side between the 20 and 35 yard line. I will also have a field pass.

Thats so awesome, how did you go about getting a field pass? I'd love to do something like that someday.
Everyone post your seat coordinates!?

Anyone sitting near me?





Any idea if Reliant Stadium will open up early (like at 8 or 9 am to allow fans to get autographs or watch practice)?

I heard that York had some kind of contract that allowed first come first serve fans to visit with the team even on away games, any idea what that is/was all about?
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
Anybody sitting near sec 135?? I'm in row G.

I'll be sitting on the Texans side between the 20 and 35 yard line. I will also have a field pass.

Thats so awesome, how did you go about getting a field pass? I'd love to do something like that someday.

I have a game day job with the NFL/Texans. I have a pass for each home game. I'm not working this game because my Niners are in town.
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
Everyone post your seat coordinates!?

Anyone sitting near me?





Any idea if Reliant Stadium will open up early (like at 8 or 9 am to allow fans to get autographs or watch practice)?

I heard that York had some kind of contract that allowed first come first serve fans to visit with the team even on away games, any idea what that is/was all about?


HELL YEAH!!! I am in Section 126 - ROW A!!! RIGHT BEHIND THE NINERS BENCH!!! I'm also parking in the Yellow Lot. Look for a screaming lunatic in a Patrick Willis jersey on the 50 yard line embarrassing his wife the whole time!!! Anybody going to the Marriott to try to get some autographs?
...