LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Harvey Dahl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Marvel Smith signing was a failure simply cause dude just could not play, beaten down body. Tony Pashos has not done anything either, except getting blown by. We need a franchise lineman. Lineman on both sides of the ball are the foundations of the time. Our d-line is getting there. O-line clearly needs work
Originally posted by 9erred:
This is what COACHING can do for any pro level player. Dahl was CUT by the Niners, he played RT for the Falcons last year beacuse the starter was injured and did well. He is the starting Guard, and played really well.

Our Offensive line has talent, but for whatever reason our coaching sucks for the OL.

The falcons have given up 2 sacks this season, the niners give up that many in a half.

For a run first team, all I can say is we have given up on way to many OL who are now starters for other teams.

Dahl, Smiley, Kyle Kosier.

Smiley is dominating in Miami.
Originally posted by TheCatch:
This is what COACHING can do for any pro level player. Dahl was CUT by the Niners, he played RT for the Falcons last year beacuse the starter was injured and did well. He is the starting Guard, and played really well.

Our Offensive line has talent, but for whatever reason our coaching sucks for the OL.

The falcons have given up 2 sacks this season, the niners give up that many in a half.

For a run first team, all I can say is we have given up on way to many OL who are now starters for other teams.

Yup but there was no way we were gonna pay him what he is getting paid in Miami.Mccloughan already decided not to resign him with his famous "you can find gurds anywhere" speech, which I thought was a mistake. If you can find guards anywhere, go find some now genius!!!

O-line coach needs to be fired too. he just plain sucks.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by TheCatch:

Yup but there was no way we were gonna pay him what he is getting paid in Miami.Mccloughan already decided not to resign him with his famous "you can find gurds anywhere" speech, which I thought was a mistake. If you can find guards anywhere, go find some now genius!!!

O-line coach needs to be fired too. he just plain sucks.

Replacing the o-line coach would be the single most impact move we could make right now. Its like we have no one coaching anyway. Even at this time in the middle of the season, with some team effort and disapline on the line, and play as a unit, we can salvage a running game to help us win the west. Its no secret that Dahl and Smiley are having success elsewhere. Forester has to go. We need military disapline like McKittrick used to bring. I dont know who we could bring in, but a change is needed.
It's sad when our coach is the one that sticks up for team mates who are getting hit after the whistle. You are loseing 45-10 you should be going up to Dahl and hitting him right in the chest EVERY PLAY you stick up for each other in a win or a loss. The fact that our coach is the only one who has the balls to get in peoples faces is not a good thing people. SOFT describes our play yesterday pretty well.
Originally posted by Thrash88:
It's sad when our coach is the one that sticks up for team mates who are getting hit after the whistle. You are loseing 45-10 you should be going up to Dahl and hitting him right in the chest EVERY PLAY you stick up for each other in a win or a loss. The fact that our coach is the only one who has the balls to get in peoples faces is not a good thing people. SOFT describes our play yesterday pretty well.

Lawson Walker Spikes and Specer all got flagged for roughness. Do your homework.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by richierich:
yeah instead of DeSean Jackson the 9ers picked Rachal..........even when Jackson was very good at Cal. And they could really use a kick/punt returner since Rossum was cut and I cringe everytime I see Walker, Robinson or Battle returning.

And they also picked Kentawn McGrew over DeSean Jackson.
yeah who cares
Share 49ersWebzone