There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Offensive Solutions

on a side note, I didn't know Jason Hill had hops like that......he was pretty high off the ground in that endzone attempt.... that CB from the Falcons made great back to back plays...

he covered Vernon well and got his hand in there to break up a TD....then came back and made another great play and broke up a TD to Jason Hill.

we need to use Jason Hill more....he is faster than all of our WRs.

Brandon Jones couldn't get behind the secondary on that deep throw from Shaun. and we need to use Jason Hill on streaks that we send Bruce on......
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
on a side note, I didn't know Jason Hill had hops like that......he was pretty high off the ground in that endzone attempt.... that CB from the Falcons made great back to back plays...

he covered Vernon well and got his hand in there to break up a TD....then came back and made another great play and broke up a TD to Jason Hill.

Brandon Jones couldn't get behind the secondary on that deep throw from Shaun. and we need to use Jason Hill on streaks that we send Bruce on......

Yeah, I can't believe Jason Hill isn't playing at WR. It's mind-boggling to me. Isaac Bruce doesn't even deserve to be starting at this point. He should only come in on 3rd downs, which means Battle should be the odd man out. I don't care if I get blasted for this. We need speed at WR and Battle and Bruce are taking away from that.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
We need to throw more to Vernon Davis.

I agree!!!!!
Offensive Line. We need one.
Originally posted by English:
Offensive Line. We need one.

• B650
  • Veteran
Patrick Willis and Manny Lawson running go routes.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I agree that we could use a shake up at the WR position. I'm just not sure that Hill or Jones are going to see more reps, especially now that Crabtree is here.

Although, I don't think Singletary has much to explain if he were to start giving Jones some more reps. We threw some decent money at this guy...
Here's my solution