There are 211 users in the forums

At the end of the day....it's only one game.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Interesting thought here. Anyone think the Crabtree signing might have been a distraction?

How could it not be? They were bombarded with Crabtree questions are week.
2 steps forward

1 step back

That's parity, NFL Style

We'll be aiight
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
2 steps forward

1 step back

That's parity, NFL Style

We'll be aiight

i like your moves
2 steps forward

1 step back

That's parity, NFL Style

We'll be aiight

Are you doing the electric slide?
Originally posted by HessianDud:
true, and hopefully this keeps us grounded and motivated.

However, it was extremely disappointing to see the team give up so early, execute so poorly, and make so many bad decisions. Those were the things that Sing was supposed to take care of.

s**t happens. time to move on. but this was embarrassing, and how we respond after two weeks will show us something.

This

However, it was extremely disappointing to see the team give up so early, execute so poorly, and make so many bad decisions. Those were the things that Sing was supposed to take care of.

s**t happens. time to move on. but this was embarrassing, and how we respond after two weeks will show us something.

This is what really disturbed me about this game even more so than the actual events that took place on the field today.
2 steps forward

1 step back

That's parity, NFL Style

We'll be aiight

Are you doing the electric slide?

Don't tell nobody, cuz I got my Members Only jacket on
Originally posted by niners94:
Interesting thought here. Anyone think the Crabtree signing might have been a distraction?

maybe, but if that's the reason we played like crap, that's pathetic.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

This is what really disturbed me about this game even more so than the actual events that took place on the field today.

I don't think they gave up at all. I think they were never in the game to begin with.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
2 steps forward

1 step back

That's parity, NFL Style

We'll be aiight

i like your moves

(in his best Elvis voice) Thank you very much

yeah I'm sure it contributed but I think this team just got ahead of itself more than anything. They've never experienced this kind of success before and like I've said I don't think they realized exactly what was necessary to keep playing the way they had been playing.

Houston game will be huge.

[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Oct 11, 2009 at 19:20:50 ]
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

yeah I'm sure it contributed but I think this team just got ahead of itself more than anything. They've never experienced this kind of success before and like I've said I don't think they realized exactly what was necessary to keep playing the way they did.

that's my feeling too. it's just surprising, given how they've reacted to adversity so far.

in some ways, this might be a good thing, when all is said and done. growing pains and all. hopefully we respond after the bye the way the falcons responded to losing to the pats before their bye.

Yes,I do think it was somewhat a distraction.
What do the"red boxes"mean?
Look now I'm not saying were a superbowl team, I realize and understand we have to take our wins and losses one by one but today reminded me of the 1994 team and the game against the Eagles. We got smoked in that game, Young was benched and probably would have punched Seifert in the face if he could have gotten up to the sideline. All I'm saying is its one game and we all know that we are much better than what we played today. We would have been a 4-0 team today had it not been for that as always pull a horseshoe out of his ass play that Farve had in Minnesota. I'm not bitter. If you haven't taken the time to watch the post game interview with Singeltary I suggest you take a look, I thought he was going to go crazy however after watching I believe in his ability and leadership more than ever. While I don't think were a Superbowl caliber team yet, I do believe we are way ahead of where we played today. Go Niners.
  • Sergi
  • Info N/A
In Spain we have a nice sentence "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger". So we have to learn of this defeat and try to improve. Our defence is not good since the first match and all games were won by few points. Will be not easy but we'll do it, I can see the superbowl ;)
Share 49ersWebzone