LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Josh Morgan looked really slow

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • titan
  • Veteran
It just seems he is good because everybody else sucks! 3rd receiver at best.
I was surprised he didn't make it into the endzone on that sideline pass..broken tackle play...seemed to slow up and look back as well
But he did get 70 yards didn't he?

In my opinion, Josh seemed to slow down before reaching the endzone. Had he ran full speed, he should have gone the distance!
When he talks, Josh Morgan reminds of Orlando Jones' character in Office Space, where he plays a crackhead selling magazines.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
But he did get 70 yards didn't he?

Yes, but he did slow down at the end. It's all a chain of events. If he scored, then Coffee wouldn't have made that bone headed decision to assume it was a score, then we keep a timeout, then we can use a challenge for Delanie's phantom fumble, etc. Not to mention momentum
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I'm gonna say it right now, although I hate the comparison (with Detroit), if Berry is gone with our first pick.......Dez Bryant becomes a real possibility! Battle, Bruce, and Spurlock will be gone and Dez is a returner.

And Bryant is a stud.

ill barf all over the place. TRENCHES PLEASE!

Yeah look at our so called Guards (both of them) and RT...

Rachal is a bum. Bass is a bum. And who ever we put into the right tackle position is a bum.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I'm gonna say it right now, although I hate the comparison (with Detroit), if Berry is gone with our first pick.......Dez Bryant becomes a real possibility! Battle, Bruce, and Spurlock will be gone and Dez is a returner.

And Bryant is a stud.

ill barf all over the place. TRENCHES PLEASE!

Yeah look at our so called Guards (both of them) and RT...

Rachal is a bum. Bass is a bum. And who ever we put into the right tackle position is a bum.

Yeah, I wouldn't go after Dez unless I see absolutely nothing from our WRs for the rest of the year, including Crabtree. I think when you have QB issues, it's not a bad idea to grab a guy like Bryant who can out jump anyone.
we need OL, Passrusher and QB then a WR/KR !
You never want a guy that makes up excuses. Against the rams his dropped pass wasn't his fault it was because it came down like a punt? Not getting into the fact that Hill throws like a 3 year old girl but thats not the point, don't make excuses, make plays! He did slow up towards the endzone he's alot faster then he looks but he kept turning around and then he slowed up and got tackled inside the 5. Those kind of plays are game changers because sure we scored, but it cost us a timeout, which cost us that fumble, which is a HUGE point swing in the game. That play and Bly's interception fumble were just stupid run the play like your a bat out of hell and dont turn around RUN!

• TX9R
  • Veteran
In this offense, Morgan will be a solid #2 to Crabtree for years. We don't throw the ball enough to need to great WRs.
Originally posted by TX9R:
In this offense, Morgan will be a solid #2 to Crabtree for years. We don't throw the ball enough to need to great WRs.

Who knows....Norv Turner and Gary Kubiak are on the hot seat... Maybe next year we will go for 9 different OCs in 9 years
Atlanta is just a faster team than us all around. Some teams are fast but not big. I'm not sure where we fit. Maybe in between. I mean Morgan is big but not fast. Bruce isn;'t fast anymore. Crabs might be.

I mean Roddy White outran Clements, Dre Bly got caught from behind quick (even with the showboating) and Morgan got caught from behind.
Hard to believe this guy had character concerns coming out of college. He seems like such a team player.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
As with the rest of the offense....Josh needs to work...but he as with all of them will grow & improve.
Share 49ersWebzone