LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

Just a bad luck day. We are better than that

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't know if these guys were hungover or what, but that wasn't the niners out there.

Even the niners know that.

We were favorites by 2.

We didn't get beat , we beat ourselves
This is exactly as good as we are. Stagnant, unimaginative and predictable.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I don't know if these guys were hungover or what, but that wasn't the niners out there.

We were favorites by 2.

The score board says different. There is no making up for what they did out there today. That is a black mark that is going into the record books of both teams.

I hope they enjoyed the hype while it lasted, because nobody is going to buy it now.

We were favorites by 2.

When Roddy White has a career day, Michael Turner runs for three scores and our (ha-ha) offense gets totally dominated by a second-rate defense, I can't agree "we beat ourselves."

The Falcons came in our house, smacked us in the mouth and beat the hell out of us.

Give them their credit. They broke their foot off in the 49ers butts.
I agree, just a really bad day all-around, get all this out in one game hopefully. Things will get better and fixed although I do worry our O-Line will be a problem all year long.
Originally posted by CheapThrill:

I don't believe so.

We abandoned the run like I haven't seen all season.

Not even a Sing Speech rally could wake these niners up today.
We've had a close loss and a blowout loss. So we've experienced opposite ends of the spectrum. Got two weeks to learn from it and move on.
9 out of 10 niners pretty much said through interviews that they are better than whatever the fluck that was yesterday.

I'm sure they'll work harder especially with Gore back in the mix.

Maybe we won't have to burn t.o. on lining up our offense or putting 8 in the box on all or nothing blitzes, not abandon the run, not celebrate or high step a pick when your down by 20, not allow so many damn sacks, not be out of sync with receivers.....

I don't believe so.

We were favorites by 2.

Yeah, I definitely think we beat ourselves. Mental mistakes, mistackles, etc. Like Shaun Hill said in his post game press conf: Very uncharacteristic of this football team.

We'll bounce back.

If we make the playoffs and strive through adversity this game will be the most pivotal/best loss of the season. -But if we flutter, it'll be the 'reality check' game where the wheels began to fall off completely.

The 49ers control their own destiny from this point on. Singletary has laid out the groundwork, but now it's time for leaders on the roster to step up and be their brother's keeper.

I don't believe so.

There's what Shaun Hill really is. Minus Frank Gore and minus a commitment to running Shaun Hill = Garbage. He can't win at all. Other players win and he just doesn't mess up too much. But if you get behind don't expect to win with Shaun Hill.

It's funny I was thinking to myself how all the balls had been bouncing our way this season except for the last minute loss to the vikings. I would think that in a game where our D has three forced fumbles and a pick we would at least be in the game. Just not our day today. The ball just didn't bounce our way and Atlanta was poised to take advantage. Add in the injuries piling on where we have the least depth (Safety and RT) and this crap-fest is what you get.

After the by, even if we don't make any changes, we get back frank gore and get Crabtree in the mix. Crab's probably won't have much of an impact but gore sure will. I'm wondering if Wragge or Wallace will make an appearance. We know sing isn't scared of making roster moves.
It was a game that got completely out of hand in that 7 min span, everything just went wrong. I don't think the niners are as bad as the score suggests. Gore is out and Coffee is flat-out horrible.

9ers are gonna get Crabtree and Gore for the next game and have two weeks to prepare. The Texans game will be a gut check time for the Niners.
Share 49ersWebzone