There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

some of you make me laugh

Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by ramanz16:
The year we last won the Super Bowl the Eagles beat us 40-8. No, I'm not predicting we're Super Bowl bound, but I agree this game was a fluke and we'll shoot to prove it versus Houston.

I was waiting for someone to make that comparison. This offense does not compare to that one, good try anyway. I was laughing how everyone was so excited to be 2 seconds away from 4-0 that they weren't worried that the offense was barely cranking out over 200 yards a game. The only difference between this offense and
the Rattay, Dorsey, Smith years is a few less turnovers. I could not believe in another thread only 20% thought we need to draft a QB, so 80% of the people think the answer at QB is on this roster? Are you all nuts? I hope this game gave all the delusional fans a dose of reality.

HOLY s**t, someone in niner talk not in denial! POTD
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Don't laugh too hard, we just got spanked for 45 points and you call that a one time deal? We suck, I am sure you saw it for your own eyes. Worst yet, Sing admitted to be out coached, and you say some of us make you laugh?

Has it happened twice?

Wasn't this the second loss this season? When was the last time we got scored 45 points at home? If you don't know, I'll tell you. 1966.

You said, "we just got spanked for 45 points, and you call that a one time deal?" Being that it's the first time that it's happened in 43 years, you do the math.

We're obviously not a good offense right now, but yes, the complete and utter overreaction makes me laugh too. We're an above average football team.

You mean you weren't expecting to go undefeated?!

Above average teams don't get 45 points scored on at home. They don't brake down mentally like we did. Above average teams don't go 8 for 38 in 3rd down efficiency.

You are my new best friend.

The amount of ass kissers and excuse making is pathetic. If i pulled todays equivalent at my work i would be let go that very day. No excuses or passing the blame... just fired or a very long unemployed week to think about it.

So coach Sing, what's the topic for tomorrow's speech? They aren't HOF enough, they played flat, blah blah blah. what i hear now is just loud noisy talk and people will eventually stop paying attention.

I would venture a guess that you don't compete with other companies within your industry on a day to day basis that ends up in a final score or something similar. I would also guess that some days you perform better than others. That's not ass-kissing, that's real life.

You are what your body of work says that you are, and this was a singular event. We have 4 other comparable events to add this one to.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by ramanz16:
The year we last won the Super Bowl the Eagles beat us 40-8. No, I'm not predicting we're Super Bowl bound, but I agree this game was a fluke and we'll shoot to prove it versus Houston.

I was waiting for someone to make that comparison. This offense does not compare to that one, good try anyway. I was laughing how everyone was so excited to be 2 seconds away from 4-0 that they weren't worried that the offense was barely cranking out over 200 yards a game. The only difference between this offense and
the Rattay, Dorsey, Smith years is a few less turnovers. I could not believe in another thread only 20% thought we need to draft a QB, so 80% of the people think the answer at QB is on this roster? Are you all nuts? I hope this game gave all the delusional fans a dose of reality.

yea, if theres any doubt as to whether we need a QB, just watch any other nfl team with a legit franchise qb. Tell me you don't see a difference in the way the offense moves the ball around. Hill is obviously not the only problem we have on offense, but QB is the position that needs to be addressed the soonest. Keep bulls**tting yourself that we're a "power running team". Please. Take away those two huge runs by gore against a beat up seattle defense, and or "power running" offense is lacking some serious power. Our D isn't gonna be able to save our ass every game. We're not the ravens.

Man, remember when I was about to make that thread about "our offense f**king sucks." lol. Not surprising we lost this one like we did IMO.

[ Edited by Method on Oct 11, 2009 at 20:14:06 ]
It's a WTF game. We we're down 14 points. The guys responded to with 10 pts. And for about 1 1/2 quarters we we're in it and competing. Then the wheels fell off. Seems like for every good thing we did two bad one happened.

This team have been bad for so long, this game reminded me of all the other bad games we have had in previous years. But listening to Shaun Hill after the game, I believe him when he said the game is uncharacteristic of this year's team. They have two weeks to come back pist and hungry

We get Gore back and the Crabs on offense so it should help.
Originally posted by Method:

Man, remember when I was about to make that thread about "our offense f**king sucks." lol. Not surprising we lost this one like we did IMO.

i know right. I feel like a few posters have seen this coming, liek when we talk about how dogsh*t our offense is in the live chat when its going on... this was just inevitable.
Originally posted by sanfran49:
i know that we got BEAT in every aspect of the game today and we played like sh*t!!! I just think its funny how EVERYONE was all over the niners n*t sack through the first 4 games and then ALL OF A SUDDEN... we play like sh*t (ONE) game and now all i hear is how Clements sucks, how coach Sings sucks, how our D sucks, etc.... its funny how after one game we all of a sudden suck.

Heres the reality, were a good Defensive team, we just played sloppy! heck, even willis, god all mighty, was silent today. Do you really think atlanta is that much better than Minnesota? than Arizona?... maybe a litle but their not that much better. we just had an off night. everything we did today was just OFF and un-characteristic of what we really are. on offence, defence, special teams, playcalling, using time outs.. everything was just OFF today. does this mean were better than them? no, not at this point but we allowed them to kick our ass!

this happens every year, every good team, or almost every good team has one of these losses per year. its happens, dont lose hope after ONE game!

Glad to read that some of the NINER fans here have some faith in NINERS even after this thrashing. I for 1 totally feel the same way. Its upsetting to lose the way we did but and we know we have a lot of work to do but at the same time we are not delusional like some of the other NINER fans might feel we are just because we have a different perspective and outlook for a team. All that negative talk about how we dont have what it takes belongs over in oakland with the raiders. DAMN THAT WE R STILL GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

yea, if theres any doubt as to whether we need a QB, just watch any other nfl team with a legit franchise qb. Tell me you don't see a difference in the way the offense moves the ball around. Hill is obviously not the only problem we have on offense, but QB is the position that needs to be addressed the soonest. Keep bulls**tting yourself that we're a "power running team". Please. Take away those two huge runs by gore against a beat up seattle defense, and or "power running" offense is lacking some serious power. Our D isn't gonna be able to save our ass every game. We're not the ravens.

We get the ball to begin the 3rd quarter, Hill throws two horrible deep passes, then throws a short dump off on 3rd down for like a 7 yard gain. WTF? Why would you throw deep two downs, then suddenly throw underneath on 3rd down?

Funniest f**king part was that he did it AGAIN the next drive. Holy s**t.

Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

We get the ball to begin the 3rd quarter, Hill throws two horrible deep passes, then throws a short dump off on 3rd down for like a 7 yard gain. WTF? Why would you throw deep two downs, then suddenly throw underneath on 3rd down?

Funniest f**king part was that he did it AGAIN the next drive. Holy s**t.

IT"S NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........but, there's nothing a good cry can't fix.

I sure hope the players, and coaches, don't give up on the season as quick as some of the fans.

I can understand that some fans built up expectations, especially after seeing our 49ers come within a play of being a 4-0 team. I'm not sure those expectations were fair to begin with. The season is 17 weeks long. A win or a loss, no matter the score, counts for only one game in the appropriate column...

Right now, we're 3-2 and 3-0 in the division. I think if you told me before the season started, this would have been the situation, I would have been happy with that result. While I'm not excited about the result on the field today, I am certainly pleased with the accumlative results thus far this season.

This team has suffered for years. They are learning to win. Part of the learning curve is going to include losses. Some close heart breakers, some of the blow out variety.

Take your emotions out of your thoughts, and note that this team is going to compete for a playoff spot. What more was anyone really expecting?
Most people knew our defense/special teams carried us through the first 4 games, and when they didnt play at an elite level, we would get f*cked. Our offense is that bad.
If you didnt know how bad our offense was, then you were in denial, but hopefully this game solved that.

Totally, without an elite type defense we weren't even a 3-1 team. With the 28th ranked offense and sinking it needs to be addressed somehow.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
But we have one of the best QB's in the league, he is CLUTCH!

lol
Originally posted by GodismyLight:

The Sky is Falling!!!!!!!!!!!

oh s**t!
Originally posted by sanfran49:
i know that we got BEAT in every aspect of the game today and we played like sh*t!!! I just think its funny how EVERYONE was all over the niners n*t sack through the first 4 games and then ALL OF A SUDDEN... we play like sh*t (ONE) game and now all i hear is how Clements sucks, how coach Sings sucks, how our D sucks, etc.... its funny how after one game we all of a sudden suck.

Heres the reality, were a good Defensive team, we just played sloppy! heck, even willis, god all mighty, was silent today. Do you really think atlanta is that much better than Minnesota? than Arizona?... maybe a litle but their not that much better. we just had an off night. everything we did today was just OFF and un-characteristic of what we really are. on offence, defence, special teams, playcalling, using time outs.. everything was just OFF today. does this mean were better than them? no, not at this point but we allowed them to kick our ass!

this happens every year, every good team, or almost every good team has one of these losses per year. its happens, dont lose hope after ONE game!

good analysis, we have been playing very well through 4 games this year and just blew it this week. we have some holes but we are a playoff team, comeon crabtree
"Niner Fans" are a bunch of jokes, everyone one of you guys who have jumped ship after this game aren't allowed back on when we make the playoffs. Deal?